Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Gal Gadot - Reebok New Campaign

Default Gal Gadot - Reebok New Campaign

Reebok Lux Tights £42.95

Gal Gadot has teamed up with global fitness lifestyle brand Reebok!
    The 32-year-old Wonder Woman star posed for photos in a new campaign the embody Reebok’s Be More Human mantra.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She looks pretty, but why the hell do we need a "be more human" campaign? By the time you have to mention it...Is this some kind of superhero vs. real people thing?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Wonder Woman is not a fucking anorexic size 0 bobble-head! This bitch infuriates me.
    Waterslide, ikmccall and arie_skop like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I always liked that Wonder Woman was curvy in the past.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I don't mind her. She obviously has some muscle.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I think Wonder Woman is meant to be a skinny ass bitch. Look at Linda Carters arms and waist. I'm betting that waist is probably 20inches, if even.

I agree, I don't get this about a "curvy" Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter was abnormally skinny. The only "curves" she had were her hipbones jutting out. Gal Gadot is thin without being skinny and fit without looking like a bodybuilder.
    twitchy2.0 and sputnik like this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

I don't necessarily equate curvy with fat, chubby, or somehow not thin, though. I remember Lynda Carter on the show and she gave the appearance of being voluptuous rather than waif-like, but never in which way or form was she plump. Lynda's costume looks like a corset to me, hence the tiny waist, and I think she's got a little bit of hip on her. If Gal has muscle, it's only because women tend to work out differently now than we did back in the 70s.

Not fat, not stick thin:

czb likes this.

I’ve met Linda in person. She has meat on her bones. She glamazon thin like the real supermodels, not 21st century anorexic Hollywood bobble head thin.
    Waterslide likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

czb

gal is ok, not great. she is slender but not in the league of a fitness model.

fit does not equal thin and you don't necessarily need to be a body builder to exude that. check out the athleta and lululemon websites and you can see there is a YUGE diff between them and gal.
    Waterslide and arie_skop like this.

Nice photos but Id rather Reebok or any sporting brands give these gigs to actual athletes, not Hollywood At least, they didnt use Kylie Jenner like Puma lol
    ConstanceSpry likes this.

I love Gal.
    fgg, twitchy2.0 and Daphodil like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Would love to see some muscles - feel really underwhelmed with the photo shooting. Would have loved to see at least some strong arms, butt or legs.

I read somewhere that she got the Wonder Woman role because her time in the Israelii military as a combat instructor helped her with some moves in the film. I don't think much American actresses can boast that.
    Go Habs Go!!

A bit off-topic:
    I loved her in Wonder Woman. Some scenes made me really cry, seeing a strong fierce compassionate woman fighting - how relieving it was to see women fighting after all those years of the same old stupid male-based action movies, boys showing off and one-upping each other - I finally felt emotionally represented on screen. My inner self screamed YES! But I'm such a sentimental sucker and get emotional so easily - luckily nobody saw me crying. :-)
    This is the scene:
    Smashing the window, lifting the tank and what's more, smashing a solid church tower to nothing but pieces, it felt soooooooooooooo good.

The film made me want to see more of those badass women, fighting the good fight for mankind but also being so compassionate about all the sorrows in the world.
    The beginning of the film portrayed their matriarchal society so beautifully. Made me feel and realize, how many fearless grandmothers, mothers, daughters, aunts there are in our real world, fighting for survival, for their families, for their loved ones and also the greater good in society.
    Last edited by denny; April 20th, 2018 at 11:25 AM. Reason: editing the video link, correcting my language
    twitchy2.0 and Daphodil like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information