• 2 Post By rollo
  • 9 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By Waterslide
  • 1 Post By Froogy
  • 1 Post By rollo

Thread: Angelina Jolie - Elle Magazine - March 2018

Default Angelina Jolie - Elle Magazine - March 2018

http://www.dailymail.co.uk

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

A*O

Fuck off h8ters, the crazy bitch is gorgeous.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Those are great pictures, photo shopped to hell and back but still great.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

That's either a mock up or they literally dedicated an entire cover to her. And a special beauty report. How odd.

Fuchsia actually looks good on her. Of course if she wore it IRL it might be a fashion disaster and would not doubt be paired with Ed Gein's skin shoes of death, but whatever...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Fuck off h8ters, the crazy bitch is gorgeous.
    LOL. In your dreams!
    CornFlakegrl and Trixie like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Why does she have a mole above her left eyebrow in the first pic and not in the second?

Her face has never been the issue, and especially not in a professional photo shoot with proper lighting, makeup and airbrushing/photoshopping. The issue is everything from the neck down, which is quite obvious in any candids frequently posted on this board. Plus she has no idea how to dress and has zero sense of style.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Froogy View Post
    Why does she have a mole above her left eyebrow in the first pic and not in the second?
    I'm not sure why they would get rid of it unless it looked like/read as a zit or a blemish in the black and white one. Either that or they flipped the picture for some reason. Doesn't make sense because it's always been there, why hide it?
    Froogy likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I'm not sure why they would get rid of it unless it looked like/read as a zit or a blemish in the black and white one. Either that or they flipped the picture for some reason. Doesn't make sense because it's always been there, why hide it?
    Thanks. I pay zero attention to her, so I didnt know if the mole was photoshopped on or if they tried to remove it. I just thought it was weird.
    Waterslide likes this.

^Yeah, I looked at couple of other pics and the mole is seemingly in the correct spot on the cover shot. I never really paid that much attention before either, but it is odd.

I have never seen that mole before. That is the side of her face where the gigantic vein is/was. In the second pic there is a spot or mole on her cheek I've never noticed before and isn't on the cover pic. They also blurred out all the lines on her lips. Her lips usually look very wrinkly.
    Last edited by sprynkles; February 9th, 2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: vodka

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Yeah, I don't know what the spot on her cheek is. That picture is super grainy so I wasn't sure if it was a bad scan or what. And I agree, her lips are normally really wrinkly.

ETA - maybe the mole over her eye is usually covered up with the layer of wax foundation she sticks on her face?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Her face has never been the issue, and especially not in a professional photo shoot with proper lighting, makeup and airbrushing/photoshopping. The issue is everything from the neck down, which is quite obvious in any candids frequently posted on this board. Plus she has no idea how to dress and has zero sense of style.
    Well ... her original face was gorgeous, maybe with a bit of tweaking here and there, but in Lara Croft, she barely needed any makeup. Just gorgeous and natural, like several of her kids. Then she decided to have a facelift (?), get her jawline done, have a nosejob, have a chin implant, have an eyelift and who knows what done to her body so that she looked like a different person from Mr. and Mrs. Smith onwards and all the red carpet events. Stunning in a made up way, in the face. But her lifestyle decimated her looks and now she needs the help of wigs, botox, fillers and all manner of photoshop to look like a passable lollipop head. It's sad and she really does have problems. It's not hard to look gorgeous in your 40s with all the natural advantages she had, instead of 20 years older, sickly and reliant on re-touching.
    arie_skop likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Thread Information