• 4 Post By Waterslide
  • 7 Post By HWBL
  • 5 Post By darksithbunny
  • 2 Post By Trixie
  • 5 Post By Waterslide
  • 7 Post By dallison
  • 3 Post By arie_skop
  • 1 Post By HWBL

Thread: Kaia & Presley Gerber - Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign by Willy Vanderperre

Default Kaia & Presley Gerber - Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign by Willy Vanderperre

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Ugh.

I think the old granny in me is coming out because that middle picture with her pulling down her shorts underneath a caption that reads "Our Youth. #MyCalvins." is kind of unnecessary. I get that it's not any worse or better than most of Calvin Klein's ads, spanning decades, but it's still borderline creepy to me. It's not so much the bare skin as it's the gesture.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I thought these were better pics than usual of them. They must be growing into their hobby, er craft.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

The boy has already lost his pretty.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

It bothers me that if people didn't know they were siblings, they would think they were trying to pass them off as boyfriend/girlfriend which is disturbing. Go home. Go to college. We know Mom is smart, she went to college.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    The boy has already lost his pretty.
    I was thinking the same...he used to be so cute. Now his look is borderline meth head.
    HWBL and Lalique like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    It bothers me that if people didn't know they were siblings, they would think they were trying to pass them off as boyfriend/girlfriend which is disturbing. Go home. Go to college. We know Mom is smart, she went to college.
    Well, just proving that I'm unable to read thread titles and the fact that the brother has an entirely forgettable face - I had made a comment that I decided to erase saying that basically this ad is screaming, "We are young! We are having sex!" It was hinky in the sense they were sexualizing young people, but not creepy in the sense that high schoolers fuck each other, and whatever about that. But I didn't even pay attention to the fact that was her brother and assumed it was just some guy she was supposed to be fucking. So there's another onion layer of creepiness, inadvertent or not.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Presley is what Aaron Carter would have looked like, had he not got into the meth. I dislike the heavy contouring on Kaia.

What happened to Presley? He used to better looking, now he looks tired and harsh.

I find they always try to style or transform Kaia into another Cindy.

These kids should've just gone to college, don't know why Cindy is desperate for them to be famous.

Do you really need that much eyebrows?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Well, just proving that I'm unable to read thread titles and the fact that the brother has an entirely forgettable face - I had made a comment that I decided to erase saying that basically this ad is screaming, "We are young! We are having sex!" It was hinky in the sense they were sexualizing young people, but not creepy in the sense that high schoolers fuck each other, and whatever about that. But I didn't even pay attention to the fact that was her brother and assumed it was just some guy she was supposed to be fucking. So there's another onion layer of creepiness, inadvertent or not.
    It's a little bit like when management thought it was a good idea for 16 year old Donny and 14 year old Marie Osmond to sing love duets together:
    arie_skop likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Thread Information