Thread: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 Promotional Ad - 2006

Silver Member

Default Desperate Housewives - Season 3 Promotional Ad - 2006

Default Re: Desperate Housewives - Season 3 Promotional Ad - 2006

Even all photo shopped up, Teri Hatcher looks fugly. At least fix those damn eyebrows with that computer software!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Eva has to hang out with those hags to be the "pretty one" !!!!

Elite Member

I am soooo sick of all these women...i think the only one who's slighty fresh and interesting is the redhead (forgot her name)...Felicity Huffman is ugly, Nicolette Sheridan is a has-been, Eva Longoria is a bimbo and Teri Hatcher is an anorexic blast from the past trying to jump start her career. The only one who really has some talent is Marcia Cross (I think that's her name). She's a good actess, she's attractive, she's scandal free, she's confident and she's not shoved in your face to the point that you're sick of her. The rest are annoying.

poor Marcia's eyes are barely visible anymore...and that Klingon look wasn't "fresh" on Melrose Place.

They all look amazing with photoshop! I love this pic. Even though Nicolette is probably a tranny in real life, the weakest link in here IMO is Teri.

I LOVED this show the first season. I was hooked. I could put up with the fact that it didnt air for weeks since they needed to film more episodes during the season...I accepted it, after all dont they make like 4 shows and wait to see if they get picked up then have to make more anyway?

Those hiatuses made sense the first season, but NOT the second and third. The second season just sucked. Either way, I still like watching it, but I guarantee theyve lost tons of viewers bc of all the time they CONTINUE to take off. A show will air, two weeks will go by w nothing, another show, another week, etc. If they air 4 episodes in a row then youre guaranteed another long break

It annoys me the way it does when main characters bounce off a hit show to "purse other work" and then are sooo shocked when theyre type cast. celebs get sooo greedy

My god, they look like cartoon characters with all that photoshopping. And Teri looks like Skeletor.

Hit By Ban Bus!

this show is boring now. the first season was great. i don't care much for eva longoria but he is the best character on the show i think.

this is their last season i guarantee it.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

it seems like there are no good shows on anymore--i mean the ones that EVERYONE watches and if there are, they NEVER last more than a few seasons...

I miss the 90210 and Melrose Place days where they aired for 10+ years...Shows like Sex and the City were great but they all b*tched out early

Thread Information