Thread: Sofía Vergara - The Edit Magazine

Default Sofía Vergara - The Edit Magazine

On diversity in Hollywood: “I’m really not one to complain. I mean, seriously, how dare I! Here I am on prime-time television with this stupid accent, I can’t trash anyone. It would be so ungrateful of me because, trust me, I’ve been treated like a queen. Of course [the opportunities] can’t compare to an American or Caucasian woman’s, but things are changing. The problem is not the networks or directors: it’s that there aren’t enough writers creating things for Latinos. Once we have more Latinos writing, that’s when things may really start to change…”

On female objectification: “I’ve never understood why women get so offended [by being objectified]. I just don’t believe in all that drama, which is why I’ve made a whole joke out of it. I am secure enough not to take it all that seriously, and I like to laugh at myself. My husband was a male stripper in Magic Mike XXL – do you think he was offended by [the objectification]? I thought it was hilarious. As for whether he has ever danced for me, I really couldn’t say…”

On her body: “My body has changed with age. People will often say that I wear the same thing on the red carpet, but I know my body: it’s very voluptuous and I’ve got the boobs of a stripper. They’re a 32DDD and because they’re real, they’re everywhere, so I need my dresses to have structure – and under armor. There is so much going on under my dresses that I bleed at the end of award ceremonies. In ten years I think it would be good to have a reduction. I don’t think it’s even going to be an option not to [have surgery], because I’m going to start having back pains. I wouldn’t make them too small –just enough that I don’t end up looking like an old stripper.”

Read more: Sofia Vergara: I Don’t Understand Why Women Get Upset About Being Objectified | Magazine, Sofia Vergara : Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She looks like Shania Twain but she's still 10000 times better than her usual Jessica Rabbit routine.

She looks terrible.

i like the dresses but not her spread in the dress.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Thread Information