Thread: Bruce Willis - GQ Magazine - March 2013

Default Bruce Willis - GQ Magazine - March 2013

On being sober: “I had been sober [for a while]. But once I realized that I wasn’t gonna run myself off the pier of life with alcohol, drinking vodka out of the bottle every day… I have wine now, mostly when I eat.”

On how old he was when John F. Kennedy was shot: “Eight or 9? My sister and two brothers and I walked around the house, reenacting the funeral procession. We had a wagon and some blankets. What else are you supposed to do? I didn’t really know what had happened, just that the grown-ups were crying.”

On his future goals: “To keep it looking lifelike. In the past few months, I’ve read a lot about Old Hollywood—Gary Cooper, Cary Grant, Spencer Tracy, Audrey Hepburn, William Holden. Every story is that everyone was struggling. Everyone was flailing wildly. And it’s kind of reassuring, because if you only see the performance, it’s easy to associate that person with their work. Cary Grant was referring to himself as “Cary Grant the actor. That’s not me.” He would make a big difference between those two things.”

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I had a crush on this guy when he was in Moonlighting (I think I was 16 at the time - 1986, maybe??) and I still think he's hot. Looking a little old lately, but still hot.

Burning Down Your Windmill

Oh I still would. Yes lawd.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Indahood, AL

I am older than this douche??? WHAT?

Thread Information