photo storage
    Michael J. Fox And His Wife Tracy Pollan

upload photo
    Musician Rufus Wainwright And Artistic Director Jörn Weisbrodt

The Atomics

image ru
    Rapper Nas And His Father, Blues Musician Olu Dara

Gap Holiday 2012 - the Fashion Spot

So according to these ads love comes in ... Human/Canine , Heterosexual, Lesbian, Gold Digger (nothing against MJF), Gay, Lesbian Orgy, and Incest....hmmmm interesting. I better reshape the way I think about love with just me and my husband. Apparently I am missing out on a looooooot of love out there. Although lesbian orgy does sound really nice. If only I knew some lesbians who would take in a newbie hehehe

^^ So not funny!! There are people who love their pets more than they like people!I love the ad.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSidedTape View Post
    So according to these ads love comes in ... Human/Canine , Heterosexual, Lesbian, Gold Digger (nothing against MJF), Gay, Lesbian Orgy, and Incest....hmmmm interesting. I better reshape the way I think about love with just me and my husband. Apparently I am missing out on a looooooot of love out there. Although lesbian orgy does sound really nice. If only I knew some lesbians who would take in a newbie hehehe
    I think they mean there are different kinds of love and not all of them are sexual love. Ya know, like a father and son.
    *DIVA! and BelledeJour like this.

So staying married to someone for more than twenty years is a gold digger now?
    Mel1973 likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Aaw Rufus and Jorn always look so cute together.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

It's too bad I despise The Gap and their crap clothes, because the sweaters are cute.

I don't spend a lot of time discussing Michael J Fox's love life, so maybe that's why I've never heard anyone call Tracy a gold digger? Seriously?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    So staying married to someone for more than twenty years is a gold digger now?
    Yeah what was that about?

What was that whole post about?
    Honey likes this.

I had to go back and look for the lesbian orgy. I think we'll have to change that to lesbian incest orgy because those are three sisters and a brother.

The Atomics Surf Band - AGENT A.D.D.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Well AWWLRIGHT, Gap just got interesting!
    Waterslide likes this.

I love the stripy sweaters and the yellow hat but the gap's clothes only look good in ads, every time I've been in there and tried stuff on, nothing ever first right. I don't know if it's the shit quality or just their cuts but even the plainest t-shirt or sweeter will look boxy and unflattering. I think it's their cuts because h&m is just as cheap but their cuts are way more flattering on me. And the gap khaki pants that everyone raves about? I can see how they work on men but every pair of gap pants that I've tried, none of them fit, I'll try two consecutive sizes and one will be too small and the other too big, it's like they're cut for women with rectangular bodies, regardless of size.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I love the stripy sweaters and the yellow hat but the gap's clothes only look good in ads, every time I've been in there and tried stuff on, nothing ever first right. I don't know if it's the shit quality or just their cuts but even the plainest t-shirt or sweeter will look boxy and unflattering. I think it's their cuts because h&m is just as cheap but their cuts are way more flattering on me. And the gap khaki pants that everyone raves about? I can see how they work on men but every pair of gap pants that I've tried, none of them fit, I'll try two consecutive sizes and one will be too small and the other too big, it's like they're cut for women with rectangular bodies, regardless of size.
    All of this. IIRC, H&M sizing is more like European sizing so it's less likely to fit like a shapeless box. I have the same problems with everything you mentioned and the quality is crap IMO. I've seen better quality at Walmart.

They didn't used to be so shitty. Even early 2000s Gap was pretty good quality, that's the last time I remember buying things from them that fit well and were of lasting quality.

There is no Gap where I live but I love those ads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information