Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plus Size Model Tara Lynn Elle France February 2012

Default Plus Size Model Tara Lynn Elle France February 2012

She's plus sized?!?!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

^ I know. I wish I was that plus sized.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I know, it's odd that plus sized models are like size U.S. 6, 8, 10, 12. They can't even wear plus sized clothing themselves because they're just regular sized women. Weird.

She looks like a bigger, prettier version of that Rosie Hunting Whitely or whatever....but I think she looks to be plus sized.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I know, it's odd that plus sized models are like size U.S. 6, 8, 10, 12. They can't even wear plus sized clothing themselves because they're just regular sized women. Weird.
    well, models for 'normal' sized clothes are way skinnier than the average, non-plus-sized woman too so i guess it's the same idea. but yeah, i see your point. i guess i kust don't expect models to actually be representative of the average woman, plus-size or not.
    i would call this chick voluptuous. she's gorgeous but definitely on the plump side.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i guess i kust don't expect models to actually be representative of the average woman, plus-size or not.
    Yeah, me neither. It doesn't torque me out of shape that models are twigs or that actresses are size 0. Who gives a shit? I don't model my life on what models and actresses do, and I don't give a damn if they only eat lettuce leaves. It's unrealistic to think I could or should do that or that most women could or should.

But it is sort of bizarre to me that the women modeling the clothes are too small for the target customer base. "Regular" models can fit into "normal" sized clothes, they're just on the small end of the spectrum, but plus sized models are too small to even fit in the smallest plus size.

true.
    i wonder if there are any plus size models that actually are plus sized...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Some of the models for retail stores like Lane Bryant may use a 16 and above, but I don't think I've ever seen a model that size on a mainstream magazine cover like Vogue or Elle. They usually keep it to the size 6 - 10 range, I think.

Probably a lot of it has to do with proportions. After a certain size it may be hard to keep the mid-section in proportion with the boobs or thighs or whatever for photographing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SillyME54 View Post
    She looks like a bigger, prettier version of that Rosie Hunting Whitely or whatever....but I think she looks to be plus sized.

ITA. I'm not sure what the point is of dressing her so badly - why not give her fabulous clothes to wear like the recent Adele photoshoot?

In that first picture, she looks very plus sized to me, but definitely in proportion. The other pictures she looks like MAYBE a 10 or 12. I think she's got big ol' thighs which accentuate her "big"ness but yeah--not at all a real plus size. She is very pretty though. Great cheekbones.

I want those cowboy booties! No seriously, can anyone track down what brand they are?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

grey's - not sure if you can access the mag online or if any of our frenchies can look for you but they usually list it in the magazine.

she's pretty but she looks plus-sized to me too.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post

6 and 8 are plus size?!? Since when????

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I want those cowboy booties! No seriously, can anyone track down what brand they are?
    They're a brand called MEXICANA (MEXICANA) & they were sources from the Concept store at 66 Champs-Élysées LE66 Champs Elysées | Concept Store

Hopefully you'll be able to source some in the US, coz the collection is really funky!
    Free Charmed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information