Thread: Katie Holmes - InStyle - August 2011

Default Katie Holmes - InStyle - August 2011

On flying with hubby Tom Cruise: “Two years ago he took me up on his P-51 Mustang, a fighter plane from World War II. He painted the words, ‘Kiss Me, Kate’ on the side. It feels like you’re on a bike in the sky. I thought, I’m either going to spend this whole flight totally freaked out or realize this is pretty thrilling.”
    On making time for both her career and her family: “In our family we have a policy: we make it work. We Skype, and we try not to go for a week without seeing each other. We’re also very good at setting up camp wherever we go.”
    On not feeling pressured to give daughter Suri a sibling: “We already have a very big family; a full household with cousins who are over a lot, and she has her friends. My biggest thing is making sure she’s fully taken care of and doing well.”

Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Oh FFS, how about "Suri has 2 siblings who she loves very much, even though it looks like we treat them like the help."

Very over her smirk. Who the hell told her that was an attractive look for her?
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

czb

^^^ strange that she mentioned the cousins but not the siblings.

She clearly doesn't consider Tom's other kids part of "their" family. Disgusting. In Tom and Katie's eyes, their immediate family consists of the two of them and their spawn. Connor and Bella seem to be regarded simply as kids that his ex wife adopted when they were together and that Tom and Katie are generous enough to occasionally include and acknowledge. Someone needs to get the memo to these smug, self absorbed nutjobs that Connor and Bella are just as much Tom's kids as that brat they carry around 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Oh FFS, how about "Suri has 2 siblings who she loves very much, even though it looks like we treat them like the help."

Very over her smirk. Who the hell told her that was an attractive look for her?
    Yeah, I thought she would mention the other two kids but nope. And I don't think she can help her smirk...it's her smugness coming through.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The smirking makes me want to smack her in the face.

Ha love the last page quote: "...don't want to look like a fashion victim".
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Katie isn't really natural with posing, but she is photogenic. I like some pictures.
    sharp as Angie's square jaw

The smirk in every photo makes me want to punch the screen. LOL that she doesn't want to look like a fashion victim - too late, although I think having to look at some of her horrendous fashion choices makes ME the victim.

And it's pretty easy to set up camp wherever they go when they stay at 5 star hotels and lavish apartments. Wow Katie, how do you manage?

The pic where she's sitting on the chair is HOT!! She can sit on me like that!
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Thread Information