Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katie Holmes, Elle US, February 2011

Default Katie Holmes, Elle US, February 2011

On filming The Kennedys: “I worked as hard as I could, because I loved [Jackie Kennedy]. On set there was this feeling that we had to create something very special, because these people were very special.”
    On admiring Jackie’s strength: “I didn’t realize that she had lost a child in August and then [Jack] was assassinated in November. I couldn’t believe it. She had so much strength….I loved her love of family, how important it was for her to be a good mother.”
    On Suri’s shopping style: “The other day we came out of a store, and she said, ‘I want to go there,’ pointing at another store quite a distance away. In that store was the dress that she wanted. I said, ‘Wow, Suri. You’re something. You picked that out from a football field away.’”
    On getting fashion advice from Suri: “She’ll really tell me [what she thinks]. Like today I’m wearing brown suede pants, and she said, ‘I don’t like your pants.’ But then she’ll say, ‘You’ve got to wear these shoes.’ Or ‘That’s so pretty, Mom. Wear that.’ She’s got a great eye.”
    On not letting the attention from the paparazzi get to her: “I don’t worry so much. It is what it is, and it’s fine. I’ll go somewhere because I need to get something done.”

Katie Holmes: Suri's Got an Eye for Fashion | katie holmes elle 03 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

She should wear more dresses like this. Well, ones that aren't falling off and threatening to expose her nekkidness.

A*O

The eyes are completely dead.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Suri is a brat.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Zombie with a smug smile. And so once again she blames Suri for lack of fashion sense.

Lights are on, but no one's home.

I like this pic

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

SVZ

she looks like marion cotillard in that pic. sorry marion.

I don't buy her Styled By Suri excuse. She dressed horribly before Suri was born.
    Last edited by Miss A; January 6th, 2011 at 12:55 PM.

Good pictures....

Lol she just can not pull off sexy. But she hasn't been laid in years most likely, so I'll give her a pass on that one. She looks ridiculous. Her face is completely "off" on the cover. It's misaligned or something.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

This one seriously gives me the heebie jeebies. Look at those eyes. I don't even think the lights are fully on at this point. Chills.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

How is she still even remotely relevant enough to land a magazine cover other than the National Enquirer or STAR?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Oh dear. It's been cancelled.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/40323

The History Channel Wants Nothing To Do With "The Kennedys"

Jackie O can stop training for a possible grave roll, because The History Channel has dropped a BITCH BOOM BYE on The Kennedys and will no longer air the 8-part miniseries in the US. The miniseries starring Greg Kinnear (as JFK) and Katie Holmes (as Jacqueline Kennedy) cost the network millions and millions of dollars to produce and it took months to shoot, but they ultimately decided that it wasn't for them. You in danger, History Channel, because you're about to feel the wrath of SURI CRUISE stomp all over you. A rep for The History Channel issued this statement to THR:

"Upon completion of the production of The Kennedys, History has decided not to air the 8-part miniseries on the network. While the film is produced and acted with the highest quality, after viewing the final product in its totality, we have concluded this dramatic interpretation is not a fit for the History brand.”
    It will still air in Canada on March 6th.
    This is a disaster greater than the state of Tommy's sanity, but it can be fixed in post-production. Just throw a few ancient aliens, a couple Ice Road Truckers and Hitler in random scenes throughout the movie. I'm sure Tommy knows a few ancient aliens who look really good in pillbox hats and skinny ties. And The History Channel cannot say no to ancient aliens, Ice Road Truckers or Hitler. It's in their oath!
    Last edited by faithanne; January 8th, 2011 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Because Michael K said it better

Oh dear. But again (like John Lennon) the Kennedys have been done to death and Katie-bot is hardly the person to revive them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information