Thread: Alexander Skarsgard/Stephen Moyer/Anna Paquin - Rolling Stone - September 2010

Default Alexander Skarsgard/Stephen Moyer/Anna Paquin - Rolling Stone - September 2010

Stephen on the allure of vampires: “If we go from a base level, vampires create a hole in the neck where there wasn’t one before. It’s a de-virginization – breaking the hymen, creating blood and then drinking the virginal blood. And there’s something sharp, the fang, which is probing and penetrating and moving into it. So that’s pretty sexy. I think that makes vampires attractive. (laughs) Plus, Robert Pattinson is just hot, right?”
    Anna on the doctor that suggested that she she close the gap between her teeth: “Somewhere between the doctor putting his finger in my mouth and saying that he could fix it for me, I was like, ‘Yeah, and I could bite your finger right now.’ ”
    Anna on announcing her bisexuality: ““I’m not sure what the reaction was, but I’m glad I did it. There’s such an impulse to turn it into a sensational thing, when what I was really hoping to say is that it’s normal and not interesting. (smiles) I feel so lucky right now. Life
    is pretty great.”
    Anna on not minding the vampire bites she endures: “I’ve had 10 piercings in my ear, and a bellybutton pierce, and a tongue ring. My tongue, as it turns out, is not really appropriate for piercing, because the webbing is too close to the front, and the bottom barbell kept hitting against my teeth – clank, clank, clank. And it gave me a lisp, which isn’t great as an actress.”
    Stephen on getting the callback for True Blood the same day his apartment was burglarized: “When you have things stolen, you become much more aware of what’s important – f—ing take the camera if you want, but don’t take the tape that’s in it. I lost all those sex tapes, the ones of me giving head when I was young. That was supposed to be my meal ticket.”
    Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I bet someone will come back and demand it have a brown cover on it.

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    I bet someone will come back and demand it have a brown cover on it.

Do you mean Anna's face? Yes, I vote brown paper bag!

Thread Information