Thread: Kristen Stewart - Elle - June 2010

Default Kristen Stewart - Elle - June 2010

On the madness that has become her life: “It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s fucking dangerous.”
    On her loss of privacy: “Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, ‘Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I’m in?’ I can’t be by myself and I like being by myself.”
    On criticism of her public manner: “I think it’s funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I’m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward—and I am—but those are bad words for them.”
    On her red-carpet demeanor: “People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me…I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying…It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”
    On caring: “I hate it when they say I don’t give a shit, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a shit more than I do.”
    On Team Edward vs. Team Jacob: “I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics.”

Fashion - Women's Fashion Magazine -ELLE.com

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Even if I dislike her (and I hate Twilight), I can actually believe much more to this interview than to similar ones given by other Hollywood starts.
    She's youg enough and was unknown enough to sound believable as a person who didn't expect and doesn't want this kind of popularity.
    And Twilight fans *are*crazy.
    I don't like her more now, but I can think that she's being honest here and almost sympatize.

Great cover.

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    On Team Edward vs. Team Jacob: “I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics.”
    She does realize they are talking about characters and not real life, right?

On her red-carpet demeanor: “People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me…I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying…It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”
    She does look miserable all the time, but I can appreciate what she's saying here. I can imagine it's overwhelming to be in her situation, but maybe she needs to take hold of her own image. Part of her misery appears to be because she's stuck in clothes that don't suit and made to pose. If it's not her, then she's always going to look like an ass regardless of what's going on around her.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

All ugly photos.
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

I like them

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

I wonder if she'd like some cheese with her whine?
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

She looks great!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

I don't think she is so very ugly like a lot of people seem to think. She just has really bad hair, maybe a bit of bitch face, and is really awkward in her poses. The last picture is terrible, but the cover isn't bad.

I absolutely love all these pictures.

She doesn't give the typical scripted responses in interviews either, and it's refreshing. I believe she truly hates fame but I don't feel sorry for her, because it goes with the territory. You know what you're getting yourself into.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    She does look miserable all the time, but I can appreciate what she's saying here. I can imagine it's overwhelming to be in her situation, but maybe she needs to take hold of her own image. Part of her misery appears to be because she's stuck in clothes that don't suit and made to pose. If it's not her, then she's always going to look like an ass regardless of what's going on around her.
    I think she looks miserable sometimes...i think perhaps she suffers slightly from Social Anxiety. That would explain why she nearly cries when she has to make public appearances.

Fame is weird and i can't imagine what it's like to lose your privacy and have people knocking on your hotel room.

Love the photos; they're pretty good.

No no no no no! I'll stop clicking on anything with her name on it, ew!
    "Well isn't that special"

Thread Information