Thread: Jennifer Aniston - 'Lolavie' Ad Campaign

Default Jennifer Aniston - 'Lolavie' Ad Campaign

Jennifer Aniston sits along the beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in this new ad campaign for her fragrance Lolavie.
    The 41-year-old actress will promote Lolavie this summer, including an appearance at UK’s Harrods in June to mark the launch. (Distribution and dates haven’t been determined for the U.S. yet.)
    Here’s what Jen told WWD:

On the fragrance process: “It’s been a year-and-a-half journey. I’d been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But when Leon [Falic, president of the Falic Fashion Group] approached me to be involved with the process from inception to fruition, I thought, ‘This could be a creative expression.’ And it’s turned out to be an extension of myself as opposed to slapping my name on something… It wasn’t just about showing up for a shoot and putting my name on a bottle. I felt like a little chemist.”
    On the aesthetic she aims to bring to her fragrance: “The first perfumes I ever wore were Miss Dior and Anais Anais. My mother wore Calèche and my grandmother used a body splash that came in a big yellow jug that she kept by the bathtub. Those were very strong scents. Now I am not a big perfume-y fragrance fan.”
    On how Lolavie smells: “It’s a nonperfume perfume. Sexy and clean. Floral, but not too flowery. I want people to go, ‘What is that? You smell great!’ But most of all I wanted it to smell natural.”
    On the fragrance field being crowded with celebs: “The way I was approached, given such involvement, I never felt like, ‘Oh, gosh, I shouldn’t do this,.’ And if something is good, it doesn’t matter if the marketplace is crowded. I thought it was an opportunity to go behind the scenes, and if it feels good, why not go for it? It’s like being a producer and knowing the writers and stirring up ideas as opposed to being an actor for hire.”
    On why her perfume is called Lolavie: “It’s a long story and honestly it’s too personal to tell but it has special significance.” (There is a phonetic similarity to “l’eau la vie,” which means water life in French. The Lolavie bottle was also inspired by the waves at the beach.)
    On expanding beyond one fragrance: “Oh, anything’s possible. I would hope [Falic and I] get to do many things together.”
    On if she envisions creating a Jennifer Aniston House of Beauty: “(laughs) I don’t know about that. I’ll stick with Lolavie right now and we’ll see how it slides up the flagpole.”
    On the potential for even more exposure with the launch of the perfume: “I don’t think you can control that at the end of the day. You can’t stunt what you do to please or not please the public. And the media will create stories whether they are true or false. So why stop doing what makes you happy? Be true to yourself and everything else will follow.”

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

She looks cute here.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Standing outside a KFC defending the Colonel

She looks very beautiful in the top picture. She also sounds upbeat and sweet in her interview. I'm might like her more then I thought I did. . . . .
    I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them. - George W. Bush

Gorgeous. Im anxious to smell it.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

If I wanna smell like sand, I'll take a walk on the beach.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^ maybe it's inspired by the special sands of her vag

I'm guessing its going to reek of desperation - but I am biased I can't stand her

Of course she looks great on the cover--her face is covered by her hair and dark shadow as usual.
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

Okay, but the name Falic Fashion Group makes me LOL.

LOL a Vie.

laugh has life?
    life is funny?

There is a phonetic similarity to “l’eau la vie,” which means water life in French.
    Or it was meant to be l’eau la vie and she spelled it phonetically?
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I also want to see what it smells like. She seems to have good taste as far as fashion goes, so this will hopefully smell cassic and clean.
    Somebody blow Mel Gibson Already- Michael K

Lo Lavie sounds like something installed in a bathroom.

hate the name of the parfum.

Thread Information