Thread: Shia LaBeouf - GQ Magazine - April 2010

Default Shia LaBeouf - GQ Magazine - April 2010

On his widely publicized car crash: “I’d be watching the news, and they’d play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian’s sister would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my f—ng life. And I’m so upset, man. I’m so angry. Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This f—er ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street…”
    On his new hobby, online stock trading: “I trade in my boxers now. I’m up early for the markets. I’m real-time all day long.”
    On his British girlfriend (and co-star) Carey Mulligan: “She’s an unbelievably thought-provoking actress, the most talented actress I’ve ever met in my life, by leaps and bounds. Neither one of us are fame whores. It works out. It’s not like we’re the premiere couple; we’re not the red carpet king and queen.”

Just Jared

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

These shots are great and the clothes are delicious. Love the black and white pic. I have a soft spot for him and I have no idea why. Aw... he sounds in love

On the Wall Street trading floors where he went to learn the banking ropes:
    "I thought my life was pretty wild. I'm Richie Rich. I land in New York, secretly thinking I'm like the coolest guy in the world. I've been on the cover of GQ! But then I met these guys, and it's humbling. It's the most sex-drugs-and-rock-'n'-roll atmosphere that exists on the planet. I was hanging out with some wild human beings."

On working with Oliver Stone:
    "He is a doctor of human manipulation," Shia says of Oliver Stone. He means it as a compliment. "One of the first things you do with Oliver," Shia says, "is you start talking about your personal life. You give it all to him at the beginning, and then he has these strings with which he can fuck with you. He regurgitates this stuff at inopportune moments. He will just come up and whisper a phrase in your ear, sing a song, mention something about your dad, and—pow!—it puts you in a different world."

On his co-star Michael Douglas, whose son was recently arrested for trafficking cocaine and crystal meth and faces a long prison term:
    "Michael Douglas was an open wound on the set," Shia says. "That dude is in pain. He was emotional putty on the set. A struggling man. We filmed a struggling man."…Stone and Douglas wrestled all the time on-set, says Shia. "That is their process. They fucking go at it like rams, all day long, every day. They know that they feed off each other in a way that they don't get with anybody else, but they hated each other."

On being manipulated by Oliver Stone:
    "We'd be on the street, and Oliver would just say, 'Go to that bar, get fucked-up, and come back.' I'd walk over, get smashed, and go back to work. He would really fuck with me when I was smashed. I get aggressive when I'm smashed, and he'd film that. He would just open you up completely, make you fucking naked-and then call, 'Action.'"

GQ Magazine: GQ

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

he's adorable and cheeky and i want to do very dirty things to him.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Beautiful eyes but i'm not sure about the rest of his face. Oliver Stone sounds like a cunt.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    he's adorable and cheeky and i want to do very dirty things to him.
    it's true.

In Benedict Cumberbatch's Velvet Tuxedo, USA

YES!! Happy Birthday to ME!!!
    “You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.” - Tom Hiddleston

ah hell this little fucker is starting to grow on me, good pics
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

I like him, but he does absolutely nothing for me. Not manly enough.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

he works in the messiest office!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

What the heck happened to his hand??? He said his fingers were "in the street". And he needed bone from his hip.

He's not my type at all, but I'm still attracted to him since seeing him give an interview on one of those late-night shows. He was hilarious. And he's far from ugly... so it's all good

Great pictures.

Nice photo's...accept the cover...too much photoshop.

I like him; he's very talented and not a fame whore.

Thread Information