Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Kaley Cuoco, Maxim US, March 2010

  1. #1
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,915

    Default Kaley Cuoco, Maxim US, March 2010


  2. #2
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    I love her in the Big Bang Theory, but this photoshoot looks like it belongs in tacky cheesecake calendar hanging in an autoshop.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

    "The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

  3. #3
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    The Big Bang Theory totall rocks! I didn't think that she was anything until I really started to like the show. I now think that she is TOTALLY HOT! Great layout!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  4. #4
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    These Maxim spreads are so blah and cookie cutter. If her eyes get any closer together she will be a cyclops. I guess I just prefer the beauty and genuine heat that radiates from a 'womanly' type beauty rather than the generic sexy that comes across with a 'girl' beauty. Just like there are men and boys, there are women and girls. Gerard Butler is hotter than Zac Efron in the same way Monica, Salma, Penelope, and Christina Hendricks are hotter than Amanda Bynes any day of the week. Ironically, most older males see it that way,too. Younger guys seem to think every female they see if hotter than the last as long as they've got skin showing and don't seem to have sprecific preferences the way older men do.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #5
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    These Maxim spreads are so blah and cookie cutter. If her eyes get any closer together she will be a cyclops. I guess I just prefer the beauty and genuine heat that radiates from a 'womanly' type beauty rather than the generic sexy that comes across with a 'girl' beauty. Just like there are men and boys, there are women and girls. Gerard Butler is hotter than Zac Efron in the same way Monica, Salma, Penelope, and Christina Hendricks are hotter than Amanda Bynes any day of the week. Ironically, most older males see it that way,too. Younger guys seem to think every female they see if hotter than the last as long as they've got skin showing and don't seem to have sprecific preferences the way older men do.

    G.A.C.....Guilty as charged!...skin to win
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  6. #6
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    G.A.C.....Guilty as charged!...skin to win
    Not to be mean, but that's why it really isn't even a compliment for a guy like you to call someone 'hot'. You think any old thing is hot and could probably bang anything with a hole. That is your prerogative, of course, but it really reduces the prestige of being a so-called hot girl when you see what passes for hot as far as most young guys are concerned.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Not to be mean, but that's why it really isn't even a compliment for a guy like you to call someone 'hot'. You think any old thing is hot and could probably bang anything with a hole. That is your prerogative, of course, but it really reduces the prestige of being a so-called hot girl when you see what passes for hot as far as most young guys are concerned.
    Trust me I'm not offended...I like what I like. I have different taste than many men on as far as alot of women but I also seem to like many of the usual suspects. It's not always about skin...I was saying that with a bit of tongue in cheek.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  8. #8
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    Trust me I'm not offended...I like what I like. I have different taste than many men on as far as alot of women but I also seem to like many of the usual suspects. It's not always about skin...I was saying that with a bit of tongue in cheek.

    I know, and you seem like a nice enough guy, so I truly wasn't trying to attack you I promise. It's just funny that women try as hard as they do since really it doesn't take much to make a man want to fuck you.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Nope. Show up naked, bring beer.
    They just won't marry you.

  10. #10
    Elite Member LynnieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    34,698

    Default

    Do not get her appeal AT ALL. NOT HOT in the slightest in my book, but hey, whatever. She's working it.

  11. #11
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Do not get her appeal AT ALL. NOT HOT in the slightest in my book, but hey, whatever. She's working it.
    There is a formula:
    long hair
    blonde
    slender
    makeup
    showing lots of skin
    =hot, beat off material.

    Seriously, you could dress a chimp in a bikini, blonde wig, and put lipstick on it and some drunk frat boy would say "I'd hit it!".....and they really would.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    There is a formula:
    long hair
    blonde
    slender
    makeup
    showing lots of skin
    =hot, beat off material.

    Seriously, you could dress a chimp in a bikini, blonde wig, and put lipstick on it and some drunk frat boy would say "I'd hit it!".....and they really would.
    HA,HA...we are simple creatures! But I have to disagree on some points!

    I'll take a Brunette over a blonde every day
    I like girls with body types from Kristina Hendricks to Christina Ricci
    In real life I prefer no makeup


    But I think that some of you women are misunderstanding...just becuase a guy says that a girl is hot doesn't mean that he thinks that she is beautiful...there is a BIG difference between sexy and pretty in my book.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  13. #13
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    26,465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    HA,HA...we are simple creatures! But I have to disagree on some points!

    I'll take a Brunette over a blonde every day
    I like girls with body types from Kristina Hendricks to Christina Ricci
    In real life I prefer no makeup

    But I think that some of you women are misunderstanding...just becuase a guy says that a girl is hot doesn't mean that he thinks that she is beautiful...there is a BIG difference between sexy and pretty in my book.
    I think I agree with TheONE. As a guy, you see someone that just represents some kind of fertile archetype (big breasts, hourglass figure, youthful body, etc.), and you have a visceral, physical response.

    By the way, I'm also with TheONe on brunettes. Slim, athletic bodies, not Christina Hendricks vavavoomish bodies.

  14. #14
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post

    But I think that some of you women are misunderstanding...just becuase a guy says that a girl is hot doesn't mean that he thinks that she is beautiful...there is a BIG difference between sexy and pretty in my book.
    That's my impression with conversations with my guy friends. I've heard them discuss women they considered, how shall we say, good for a roll in the hay but not exactly beautiful. Except they put a lot less delicately than that.

    Personally, I believe this can go for women too. I've found guys pretty hot without thinking they are classically handsome, and I've done the dirty with guys I couldn't hold a conversation with. I think that appreciating beauty (which can also be partly due to personality) can come from a civilised, aesthetic mindset (not unlike appreciating good art), while the "I'd do him/her" comes from a visceral place.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

    "The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

  15. #15
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    ^ Exactly
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kaley Cuoco - Emmy Awards 2009
    By suzan in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2009, 06:37 AM
  2. Kaley Cuoco - TV Guide's Sexiest Stars
    By fgg in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 25th, 2009, 11:17 PM
  3. Kaley Cuoco
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 20th, 2008, 12:19 PM
  4. Christina Aguilera - Maxim - March 2007
    By DitaPage* in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2007, 04:03 AM
  5. Kaley Cuoco: 21st Birthday Party in Las Vegas (12/01/2006)
    By wheelbarrow in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: February 7th, 2007, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •