Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kaley Cuoco, Maxim US, March 2010

Default Kaley Cuoco, Maxim US, March 2010

I love her in the Big Bang Theory, but this photoshoot looks like it belongs in tacky cheesecake calendar hanging in an autoshop.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

The Big Bang Theory totall rocks! I didn't think that she was anything until I really started to like the show. I now think that she is TOTALLY HOT! Great layout!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

These Maxim spreads are so blah and cookie cutter. If her eyes get any closer together she will be a cyclops. I guess I just prefer the beauty and genuine heat that radiates from a 'womanly' type beauty rather than the generic sexy that comes across with a 'girl' beauty. Just like there are men and boys, there are women and girls. Gerard Butler is hotter than Zac Efron in the same way Monica, Salma, Penelope, and Christina Hendricks are hotter than Amanda Bynes any day of the week. Ironically, most older males see it that way,too. Younger guys seem to think every female they see if hotter than the last as long as they've got skin showing and don't seem to have sprecific preferences the way older men do.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    These Maxim spreads are so blah and cookie cutter. If her eyes get any closer together she will be a cyclops. I guess I just prefer the beauty and genuine heat that radiates from a 'womanly' type beauty rather than the generic sexy that comes across with a 'girl' beauty. Just like there are men and boys, there are women and girls. Gerard Butler is hotter than Zac Efron in the same way Monica, Salma, Penelope, and Christina Hendricks are hotter than Amanda Bynes any day of the week. Ironically, most older males see it that way,too. Younger guys seem to think every female they see if hotter than the last as long as they've got skin showing and don't seem to have sprecific preferences the way older men do.

G.A.C.....Guilty as charged!...skin to win
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheONe View Post
    G.A.C.....Guilty as charged!...skin to win
    Not to be mean, but that's why it really isn't even a compliment for a guy like you to call someone 'hot'. You think any old thing is hot and could probably bang anything with a hole. That is your prerogative, of course, but it really reduces the prestige of being a so-called hot girl when you see what passes for hot as far as most young guys are concerned.

Not to be mean, but that's why it really isn't even a compliment for a guy like you to call someone 'hot'. You think any old thing is hot and could probably bang anything with a hole. That is your prerogative, of course, but it really reduces the prestige of being a so-called hot girl when you see what passes for hot as far as most young guys are concerned.
    Trust me I'm not offended...I like what I like. I have different taste than many men on as far as alot of women but I also seem to like many of the usual suspects. It's not always about skin...I was saying that with a bit of tongue in cheek.

Trust me I'm not offended...I like what I like. I have different taste than many men on as far as alot of women but I also seem to like many of the usual suspects. It's not always about skin...I was saying that with a bit of tongue in cheek.

I know, and you seem like a nice enough guy, so I truly wasn't trying to attack you I promise. It's just funny that women try as hard as they do since really it doesn't take much to make a man want to fuck you.

Nope. Show up naked, bring beer.
    They just won't marry you.

Do not get her appeal AT ALL. NOT HOT in the slightest in my book, but hey, whatever. She's working it.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Do not get her appeal AT ALL. NOT HOT in the slightest in my book, but hey, whatever. She's working it.
    There is a formula:
    long hair
    blonde
    slender
    makeup
    showing lots of skin
    =hot, beat off material.

Seriously, you could dress a chimp in a bikini, blonde wig, and put lipstick on it and some drunk frat boy would say "I'd hit it!".....and they really would.

There is a formula:
    long hair
    blonde
    slender
    makeup
    showing lots of skin
    =hot, beat off material.

Seriously, you could dress a chimp in a bikini, blonde wig, and put lipstick on it and some drunk frat boy would say "I'd hit it!".....and they really would.
    HA,HA...we are simple creatures! But I have to disagree on some points!

I'll take a Brunette over a blonde every day
    I like girls with body types from Kristina Hendricks to Christina Ricci
    In real life I prefer no makeup

But I think that some of you women are misunderstanding...just becuase a guy says that a girl is hot doesn't mean that he thinks that she is beautiful...there is a BIG difference between sexy and pretty in my book.

HA,HA...we are simple creatures! But I have to disagree on some points!

I'll take a Brunette over a blonde every day
    I like girls with body types from Kristina Hendricks to Christina Ricci
    In real life I prefer no makeup

But I think that some of you women are misunderstanding...just becuase a guy says that a girl is hot doesn't mean that he thinks that she is beautiful...there is a BIG difference between sexy and pretty in my book.
    I think I agree with TheONE. As a guy, you see someone that just represents some kind of fertile archetype (big breasts, hourglass figure, youthful body, etc.), and you have a visceral, physical response.

By the way, I'm also with TheONe on brunettes. Slim, athletic bodies, not Christina Hendricks vavavoomish bodies.

That's my impression with conversations with my guy friends. I've heard them discuss women they considered, how shall we say, good for a roll in the hay but not exactly beautiful. Except they put a lot less delicately than that.

Personally, I believe this can go for women too. I've found guys pretty hot without thinking they are classically handsome, and I've done the dirty with guys I couldn't hold a conversation with. I think that appreciating beauty (which can also be partly due to personality) can come from a civilised, aesthetic mindset (not unlike appreciating good art), while the "I'd do him/her" comes from a visceral place.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

^ Exactly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information