Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sienna Miller in Vogue July 2009

Default Sienna Miller in Vogue July 2009

she looks good in these.
    i like sienna. can't help it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Even if she's a home wrecking whore, I'd hit it. Anyways...
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Yep, I also think she's a home wrecking whore, but she looks great in these pics.

funny how it's only the women that get called that. i bet russell crowe didn't lose any sleep worrying about his reputation after he slept with a still-married meg ryan.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

funny how it's only the women that get called that. i bet russell crowe didn't lose any sleep worrying about his reputation after he slept with a still-married meg ryan.
    To my knowledge, Russell Crowe broke up one marriage. Not ok. But Sienna Miller is in a league of her own for breaking up relationships and fully deserves the titles "Serial Miller" and "Home Wrecker."

I prefer Kookie Sienna - I don't like this polished NY look on her.
    Free Charmed.

Like the pics, not a fan of her, but she is pretty

I luuv the both pool pix

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    To my knowledge, Russell Crowe broke up one marriage. Not ok. But Sienna Miller is in a league of her own for breaking up relationships and fully deserves the titles "Serial Miller" and "Home Wrecker."
    what about angelina then? she still gets the homewrecker label for getting involved with brad pitt.
    let's at least be honest and admit there's a double standard.
    no one ever gave paul newman shit either and he and joanne woodward first got involved in less-than-ideal circumstances.
    name one man who's had the homewrecker label follow him for years?
    look at jerry seinfeld. he didn't catch any shit for getting involved with his wife while she was married, she's the one who got stuck with the labels for leaving her husband to be with him.

She looks nice here.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

what about angelina then? she still gets the homewrecker label for getting involved with brad pitt.
    let's at least be honest and admit there's a double standard.
    no one ever gave paul newman shit either and he and joanne woodward first got involved in less-than-ideal circumstances.
    name one man who's had the homewrecker label follow him for years?
    look at jerry seinfeld. he didn't catch any shit for getting involved with his wife while she was married, she's the one who got stuck with the labels for leaving her husband to be with him.
    They all had affairs, then married the person. Yes, they broke up someone's marriage, and that's not ok. Hollywood is littered with affairs and it happens all the time.

If you're making the point that men don't get that label, then I know where you're coming from. But using Sienna Miller as a comparison is not a good one, as Sienna leaves everyone in the dust when it comes to screwing with people in committed relationships.

I just did a Google of "Sienna Miller" and "homewrecker" and this is some of her more recent affairs (eg since 2006 onwards).

Affair with Balthazar Getty - he was married and his wife had recently given birth to their fourth child. Marriage split up because of affair.

Affair with Sean Penn - he was married to Sienna's friend Robin Wright at the time. Marriage split up because of affair (although they later reconciled).

Affair with Sean Diddy Combs - Kim Porter had just given birth to twins. Relationship broke up over affair.

Affair with Hayden Christenson - Broke up Christensen's seven year relationship with Lola Skye.

There are probably many more as she's had the moniker "Serial Miller" for years, but I can't be bothered looking further.

there are a lot of men who are 'serials' as well, and they don't get labelled. i think my point stands, whether it's about sienna miller or any other woman.

Who are these men who have repeated affairs?? If they are doing the same, then they fully deserve the "homewrecker" label too.

oh, please, let's not pretend women aren't treated differently when it comes to these things. the double standard is alive and well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information