Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Would You Stay At? Thread

That's beautiful! I'd definitely stay. Heck, I think I'd live there if I could.

A*O

It's in Adelaide - say no more.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

i agree with sputnik fake historical buildings are cheesy however i think i would stay there it still looks like a nice hotel.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

every room in that place looks just too creepy and suspicious as in "you-are-being watched" for
    my taste.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I think I'll pass.
    Ditto.

I'd have nightmares.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Ewww.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

Tony Bourdain stayed there on No Reservations. He had trouble sleeping and went elsewhere.

I guess I would if I were in Adelaide.

I love it! No doubt swarming with good looking Aussie men!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

i would.. looks interesting

no way!
    the last 4 rooms look like tourture chambers!

I would never be able to sleep.

Yes, I like it.

I have actually spent a weekend in this hotel. Its fun for a one time visit, not a regular stop.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    This brings me back to my childhood when it seemed every other TV commercial was for a Poconos resort like "Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge" which was billed as a honeymooner's retreat complete with heart shaped beds. I see that the tackiness factor still remains.
    My parents spent their honeymoon here, ugh I feel sick. They went there for the "snowmobiles", yeah more like snow-blowing in the champagne jacuzzi. Ewwwww I'm slapping myself for saying that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Default Would you stay at Enchantment Resort, Arizona?

Located in one of the most spectacular natural settings on Earth, Enchantment Resort is the premier destination resort in Northern Arizona. Enchantment Resort is appropriately named. Mii amo takes its name from the Native American word for Journey…reflecting the life-enhancing experience of achieving a transformation in physical health, emotional well-being and spiritual renewal. Consistently ranked as one of the top 100 resorts in North America by Travel & Leisure, this resort combines the tranquility of a pristine environment with all of the amenities of sophisticated living. Located on 70 private acres in secluded Boynton Canyon, Enchantment Resort is only two and one-half hours from the Grand Canyon. The resort is the ultimate destination for outdoor enthusiasts.

Enchantment Resort is situated 5 miles from Sedona in Boynton Canyon surrounded by the Coconino National Forest. Boynton Canyon is also a sacred place for Yavapai - Apache Indians, who believe this is where the first woman mated with the sun to start the human race. For thousands of years it was home to Sinagua and Hopi Indians. More than 100 adobe ruins are found in the canyon. The area is revered by the Apache as the birthplace of their tribe and holds ancient ruins of Native American cliff dwellings. The resort provides a unique opportunity to discover the culture and heritage of the native American people. Sedona is an area for adventure with access by hiking, jeep tours and mountain biking. It is also the perfect escape for rejuvenation, relaxation and indulgence.

The resort offers 236 guest rooms, of which 120 are suite, all casitas offer casual sophistication with Southwest interiors in rich earth colors. Every room has a deck for viewing the beauty of Boynton Canyon, coffee maker, safe, high-speed Internet access, in-room movies, hair dryer and morning orange juice delivery. 5100 square foot ballroom with additional indoor and outdoor meeting space for corporate and incentive programs. Professional staff of Group Sales Managers with Catering and Conference Services. Mii amo, a destination spa at Enchantment offers mind and body wellness services inspired by the spiritual and cultural nature of Sedona.

Guest activities included:
    * Complimentary yoga, relaxation & meditation, cardio sculpting, stretch class, tai chi/chi kung, nature walks, wilderness ranger talks, stargazing with an astronomer, pitch & putt tournament, round robin tennis mixer, free junior tennis lesson, croquet & bocce tournament, and sunset concert with flutes, didgeridoo, and sounds of nature.

* Concierge-arranged red rock jeep tours, horseback rides, cowboy cookouts (jeep or horseback), ancient ruins jeep tour, private and scenic vortex guided hikes, astrology charts, private Hopi Indian Reservation tours, Grand Canyon & Verde Valley train rides, scenic air tours, sunrise balloon rides with champagne breakfast, helicopter tours, and raft trips.
    * Camp Coyote Children’s Program (ranked in the top 20 children’s programs in the world by Robb Report)
    * Spa fitness room, saunas, whirlpools, steam rooms, eucalyptus inhalation rooms, and treatments (at the spa or in your casita)
    * Tennis (lessons, host hitting, ball machine, match making service)
    * Mountain Bike Rental.

In this lush, beautiful canyon, hidden away from the world lies an oasis. Here, there is a confluence of nature and the spirit world that has been recognized by Native Americans for thousands of years. Nestled in the heart of a private red rock canyon, bathed in beauty, one learns to walk in harmony with nature. At Mii amo, you’ve endeavored to create a space where one can learn to live in harmony. The creating a magnificent spa in one of the most sacred healing places on Earth.

The two-level spa, nestled into the natural slope of a red rock canyon wall, was built with adobe brick, wood and indigenous stone materials that are in harmony with the natural surroundings. Casitas, arranged around landscaped courtyards, house 14 spa guest rooms and two deluxe spa suites. Spa treatments at Mii amo incorporate healing rituals from the Navajo, Yavapai-Apache and Havasupai traditions. Guests can choose from 3, 4 or 7-night programs at the destination spa, or try individual treatments to complement their vacation experience at Enchantment Resort. Mii Amo offers a full menu of spa services like the High Desert Facial, Ayurveda Herbal Treatment, Milk and Honey Bath, Sedona Clay Wrap, and massage. Other progressive spa services include Tarot card readings and Astrology. This newly designed destination spa specializes in deep healing through body, mind, and spirit therapy.

For those wanting a fine dining experience, “Yavapai Restaurant” is graced with 180-degree views and offers sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner and Jazz Brunch on Sundays. Try pan-seared sea bass with exotic mushrooms, tenderloin buffalo, and check out the extensive wine list. “Tii Gavo”, the casual restaurant, prepares lunch, dinner and specialty drinks. “Mii amo Cafe” serves contemporary eclectic cuisine. A juice bar provides energy drinks, smoothies, wine, and specialty drinks. Relaxation, fabulous food, and spectacular natural scenery…what else could you possibly want? How about some tips on how to feel your best and live happier and healthier for the rest of your life? Mii amo’s periodic retreats give you the opportunity to explore and rediscover yourself, try new activities and expand your boundaries.

Escape to this unusual hotel for serious relaxation at Wayfaring Travel Guide

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information