*cries*

i want to LIVE there
    Hell yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    *swats Grimm* MINE!
    No you MUST SHARE
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    i'll live on one side, you can have the other
    No I want a part too. How the hell could you ever LEAVE a place like that?

I am so not sharing! Well-maybe half a year. No more.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I am taking it over and renaming it the Independent Republic of Sojiiita. And none of you can stay there without my permission!

SVZ

give us permission or you're banned!!!! kekeke

That looks like the definition of my ultimate travel destination. They have DirectTV there though right? What the hell am I talking about, you don't watch TV in a place like that!

They do have vodka though right??

God its gorgeous.

Trailer park meets Ikea. Not a good combo.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

i'll pass.

hell yeah!
    book me a villa now!

anyone can live there as long as i can. i'm a good sharer. just ply me with alcohol and i'm good to go
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Default Would you stay at the "Island Hideaway Spa Resort & Marina"? aka Grimm's Island

As the only resort in the entire Haa Alifu Atoll, the Island Hideaway Resort & Spa offers a tropical paradise where total privacy is paramount. With virgin dive sites just minutes away, the resort is ideal for diving enthusiasts.
    Dhonakulhi Island is a perfect crescent of vegetation, set in a virgin atoll in one of the Maldives’ largest lagoons. In such beautiful surroundings lie the resort’s 43 thatched private villas, all spaced well apart in the lush greenery. Garden Villas have their own swimming pools and beach areas; Water Suites stand over the sea with in-room spa facilities.
    You can enjoy the resort’s sublime cuisine night and day in the restaurants, on your veranda or even at a beach barbecue with your fellow guests. The Hideaway Spa is as seductive as can be, rejuvenating and restoring through relaxing and exotic massage

Last edited by Honey; June 22nd, 2008 at 11:34 AM.

that looks like the happiest place on earth.

omg it's so beautiful i want to cry.

i want this place over the other island. THis one is mine.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Would you stay at Chromata Hotel, Greece?

Chromata offers a beguiling combination of unique architectural styling, hip rooms, and an awe-inspiring view of the mighty volcanic Caldera.
    The Castle of Scaros, at the top of the white-washed, cycladic village of Imerovigli, guards the most amazing view of the Caldera. This is the highest point of the rim and gives a clear picture of the enormity of the semi-submerged giant volcano that devastated the ancient civilisations of the Mediterranean.
    On the cliff, within the picturesque village, is a luxury hotel of immense charm – Chromata: complete with 22 air-conditioned rooms and suites all lavishly furnished, each with private veranda overlooking the Caldera. Chromata is a masterpiece of design that exploits its cliff-top perch with one of the most dramatic infinity-edge pools you will ever see, while its poolside bar and restaurant serves delectable Mediterranean cuisine.

Default Would you stay at Anantara Resort Koh Samui, Thailand?

Anantara Resort Koh Samui is a compelling blend of tranquil beach, Thai architecture and award-winning gardens within a prime location on this stunning tropical island in the Gulf of Thailand.
    The resort is set on Bo Phut Bay, just a short stroll from the popular Fisherman's Village. Here you will discover serenity amongst the vibrant colours of Anantara's Bill Bensley-designed tropical gardens. This beautiful island setting provides a springboard for the imagination.
    Rooms are designed with style and comfort in mind, reflecting the vivid colours of the tropical gardens. Each have deep terrazzo baths and their own terrace or balcony. The spa is a focal point: six bamboo and glass-walled rooms ensure total privacy and the pleasures of Anantara's signature treatments. The award-winning Italian restaurant offers guests a great selection of wines, while delicious cuisine is served on the terrace above the infinity-edge pool.

OK Grimm you can have it, I changed thread title too

Hells yeah! That first pic - I love bright tropical colours against fresh white, I want a bedroom like that someday.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Thread Information