Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Worst country

no McJag if he was armed i'd be scared lol
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

No no no, even if I had a gun i'd probably just wear him down with my superior linguistic and debating abilities, and then make him pretty please sign a peace accord in the true Canadian fashion.

Then i'd go out for tacos.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    No no no, even if I had a gun i'd probably just wear him down with my superior linguistic and debating abilities, and then make him pretty please sign a peace accord in the true Canadian fashion.

Then i'd go out for tacos.
    Lord have mercy,Shedevilang! I was wrong. He wouldn't last an hour.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

But I would be so gracious and logical that they would have no choice but to aquiesce to my every sugar-coated suggestion
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

see now you sound like a southern woman that's how we get what we want Grimm
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

But I would be so gracious and logical that they would have no choice but to aquiesce to my every sugar-coated suggestion
    They would decide you were up to no good by the number syllables
    you were using-you'd be hog-tied in no time. Most likely run up the flagpole!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

.....gracious and logical do not work on Texans.......THAT is why they HAVE guns.....

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    .....gracious and logical do not work on Texans.......THAT is why they HAVE guns.....
    Touche,Sweetie!

Well then fuck it, I'll just launch mortars on them till their crappy alamo towns are dust and then walk in with a big swagger (with a cucumber down my pants for added effect) and claim the land for Jesus of Canada

Well then fuck it, I'll just launch mortars on them till their crappy alamo towns are ust and then walk in with a big swagger (with a cucumber down my pants for added effect) and claim the land for Jesus of Canada
    THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!!!!!! BY DAMN I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!!!!

dingdingding!!!!!! we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!

Worst country is Mongoria....all those goddamned Mongorians!

God damnit, how come every time us Chinese put up a wall, stupid Mongorians have to come and knock it down? They break down my shitty wall!

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Worst country is Mongoria....all those goddamned Mongorians!

God damnit, how come every time us Chinese put up a wall, stupid Mongorians have to come and knock it down? They break down my shitty wall!
    no more beer for you.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    I've been to Thailand 3 times, from north to south, and unless it's changed dramatically, I'm surprised to hear that is all you experienced. It is a Third World country, and there IS poverty, just as there is elsewhere, but I met lots of ordinary Thai people who weren't prostitutes and whose plumbing was perfectly adequate.

That said, the further you get from any city or town, the more primitive things get. I don't have a problem with hole-in-the-ground toilets -- some of them are a lot cleaner than the western kind. But there are dirty people everywhere and as with any country that caters to tourists, if there weren't a market for what they were selling, it wouldn't be there. I found the most objectionable people to be the male tourists, most from North america and Europe, who buy a young girl while they are there. That bothers me a whole lot more than a hole in the ground.

As for the water, that's true of ANY Third World country, including Mexico.

When you travel to a different country, you cannot expect everything to be the same as what you left behind. And some places/resorts are a lot worse than others. I'd really like to know where you went out of curiousity since I know Thailand quite well.
    Pattaya. Then Koh Samui for 2 days. Koh Samui was beautiful. Pattaya was where all the hookers were. I was there becasue my boyfriend and I went with 2 of his friends. Both of them have Thai girlfriends who were both hookers. It was everywere. Even people at the resort where we stayed had hired help. I'm sure you were not pointed at, laughed at, or stared at, but I sure was. My personal experince makes me not like it much.
    Maybe not the worst country, but bad experinces.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I loved Koh Samui, although I went before there was even an airport there so it was much quieter. Pattaya I've never been to because I always heard it was awful. I try to stay away from places where large numbers of "fat and uglies" (tourists) go because I don't go to a foreign country to hang out with people I would avoid at home.

I"m sorry you had such a bad time, but you can't judge a country by the bad behavior of tourists and local girls -- most of whom were sold into prostititution by their desperate parents -- who wouldn't be there if people like your bf's sleazy friends didn't exist.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    OK-but what is a tosser?? and a wanker?
    Oops sorry, I should have saved these descriptions for another thread.

They are both interchangeable. When I use them I mean a person that thinks they are the greatest but they are really a show pony. They can't see themselves as others see them. They are very self-centred/conceited/egotistical people but can't see it in themselves.

I often mutter tosser under my breath when a complete stranger crashes into me on the footpath.

I think tosser is less rude than wanker. Also tosser is more English and wanker in the way I use it is totally Australian. (Although if there are any English out there, I would be interested to know if you use wanker the was us Aussies do)

Sorry for my incomprehensible slang.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information