Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: What's your favorite Disney Resort hotel in FL?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Where is the Cornado Resort again?? Near what Park?

Did you have one of the meal plans or just recommended having one?

Wasn't it great how there was beer every 2 feet in some of the parks? LOVED THAT.
    Coronado springs is about a 10 minute Disney bus ride to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot or Hollywood studios.. any of them actually. Blizzard beach takes longer to get to (30 mins) because it has to swing through Downtown Disney first. It's the farthest from the resort.

I had the deluxe meal plan.. without it, for 2 people (if you eat 3 meals a day and dinner at one of the fancier places each day) is like 200-300 if you payed out of pocket. With the meal plan, all you pay is the tip if you want. If you're going for a week or so, get it. There's different types of meal plans depending on how much you want to spend.

This was the room, king bed. Had a desk and chair as well which you can't see:

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

My little sister worked for Disney in Animal Kingdom and she got married there in the wedding chapel. It was gorgeous. The reception was at the Living Seas in Epcot. The room was so cool since an entire wall was glass so you could see the massive aquarium. Mickey and Minnie scuba dived and came up to the window. Then a dry version of the rodents came in, danced and helped the bride and groom cut the cake. The food was fantastic. For dessert we went to England where they had reserved tables at the waters edge so we could have coffee, sweets, and watch the laser show. It was a great destination wedding.

Grimm - I'm loving seeing this softer side as you describe Disney.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Aww Grimm got touched by Disney magic and liked it! He didn't even stomp any little kiddies.

Did you ride Space Mountain at the Magic Kingdom?

Did you meet a princess?

Can't wait to hear the rest.

Yes, what do you think about space mountain and splash mountain? Also, last time I was there (about 3 years), Pirates of the carribean was the same as when I was a kid which was always like the Depp movies.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Money says Grimm teared up when he seen the castle in person for the first time
    (276): Michelle Duggar likes to fuuuuck
    OK, I can't sing, I can't act, I'm dumb, I'm a hillbilly, but I can twerk, so whatever.-Miley Cyrus

I'll bet he went to a character breakfast and got autographs from all the characters too!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Back the bus up. Did Grim actually use the word "cute?"

WTF is happening to this place???

Grimm got a Princess makeover at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and now he's all squishy.
    nancydrew likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    My little sister worked for Disney in Animal Kingdom and she got married there in the wedding chapel. It was gorgeous. The reception was at the Living Seas in Epcot. The room was so cool since an entire wall was glass so you could see the massive aquarium. Mickey and Minnie scuba dived and came up to the window. Then a dry version of the rodents came in, danced and helped the bride and groom cut the cake. The food was fantastic. For dessert we went to England where they had reserved tables at the waters edge so we could have coffee, sweets, and watch the laser show. It was a great destination wedding.

Grimm - I'm loving seeing this softer side as you describe Disney.
    We ate at The Living Seas (this past trip)--what a great place to have a reception!! I can ONLY imagine how awesome it must have been! And Mickey & Minnie scuba dived for the diners when we were there--but boy, that's awesome!

And we ate at England more times than I care to admit----it was so close to our Resort (first 'Country' as we walked in on the side) and we just loved it. Such a great place to visit!

I wanna go back!

i haven't been to disney in years and years but epcot was always my favourite too. do they still have all of the awesome retro-futuristic rides, like the one that's a tour of the future, as imagined in the late 60s?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Did you do the teacup ride? Hubby will get that spinning so fast, I'm almost puking before the ride starts....

I'm kinda partial to MGM.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I'll bet he went to a character breakfast and got autographs from all the characters too!
    I still have some of those autographs books! I loved it when Pluto would put the book on his nose to sign! Great memories were always had at Disney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

HEY, where's your Epcot post Grimmy??

Has anyone stayed in the Loew's Royal Pacific?

Is Grimm ever coming back to tell the rest of his stories?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information