Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Are Your Favorite Countries?

Default Re: What Are Your Favorite Countries?

i like new york; people are a lil iffy but its beautiful at night... =) hawaii..anywhere where there is a beach and waterfalls... =)

One of the iffy New Yorker's here, lol.

France
    Italy - Venice is my fave.
    Belgium - Brugges specifically. You can smell the waffles, chocolate and whipped cream in the air.

Switzerland - Laussane

And I'd like to visit Prague, Salzberg, Morocco, The Maldives, Banff, Montreal.

My favorites are:

Scotland (beautiful and remote)
    Austria (great food, landscape, architecture)
    The Philippines (friendliest & most forgiving people you'll ever meet)
    The Netherlands (a lot of fun)
    Germany (I like the people & food, great clubbing)
    Italy (north)
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

1. Greece (I'm Greek, I have to say it. Besides, I'm hitting the beach this weekend and the islands this summer)
    2. The Netherlands (so I've only been to Amsterdam, but what I saw, I liked. And they have their priorities right when it comes to social policies)
    3. Canada (It used to be because I've always dreamt of seing the nature there, but their policies sound good too, especially the neighbors)
    4. Sweden (every Swede I've met, I liked. And they have the best healthcare in Europe)
    5. Italy (the history, the food, the people, what's not to like?)

Barbados (my country) great beaches
    USA (great stores)
    Canada (I find it refreshing) weird
    God help me to remember that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

USA (of course this country has some of the best cities to visit and I live here )

France (met some cool people in Paris and spent a week near the English Channel in Le Havre, nice town)

Japan (land of video games and other quirky gadets. Went there for a senior trip and had a blast, wish I could go again)

Canada (again spent some time in Toronto and Montreal. Best bars and clubs that I've been too are in those cities. Good times)

I'm thinking I really would love to visit South Africa... Anyone here ever been?

I'd also really like to go to Australia, they seem like cool peeps...

Elite Member

I've traveled extensively and besides my own country USA, I think if I had to retire anywhere, I'd probably go to Australia. Nice people and it's so clean. English is important and I wouldn't retire anywhere where I didn't know the language. But other places that come to mind are...

Italy--BEAUTIFUL country. The people are so warm and inviting. I'd go there in a hot second. The men are beautiful too! If I knew the language I'd move to Italy tomorrow. Any Italian who brags about their country deserves to do so because their country IS all that and then some. Viva Italia!

Spain--Oooh, this country is interesting. Spain is picturesque and it's history is fascinating. I loved Toledo, Spain and Madrid is a very clean but the people in Spain are so cold---and I have Spanish blood okay! They are arrogant and not friendly at all. That's always been very disappointing to me. I'm hispanic and Spain is among the 'coldest' countries to me. Any poor country in Latin America is more inviting because the people are so much more humble.

England is soooo cool. Love the whole culture and I love the way people dress up there..I can understand it when Americans move there.

I've never been to Greece but have always heard great things about it. Everyone I know who goes there loves it. If I ever marry, I want to honeymoon in Greece.

Hey DeChayz i live in south africa, cape town... its very gorgeous in december. Lovely beaches, cheap for all foreigners, lovely mountain!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticGirl View Post
    Hey DeChayz i live in south africa, cape town... its very gorgeous in december. Lovely beaches, cheap for all foreigners, lovely mountain!
    Then that's settled, I'm there!

Espacially since I've been a bit scraed off of Australia since I saw a show on the Discovery channel today about irukandji

Been to a few countries, here are some of my favorites:

-Thailand. One of the great tourist meccas in the world, many people speak english and there are tons of things to do. Prices are cheap, great especially if you like pad thai!

-Germany (western part). Beautiful country, cool people.

-Paris France. Another beautiful country, very multicultural and great sites to see. Unfortunately didn't get a chance to see the Versailles when I was there.

-Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I was there a while ago, for a few days. A very modern country with lots of the latest electronics, fashion, etc. From what I've read it's become even more modern/western and is fast becoming one of the cosmopolitan centers of the world (pro tennis and golf tours are held there). Great shopping if you like gold and perfumes.

-Singapore. Very clean and modern city.

Canada, of course since it's my home, although the weather sucks and the people lack confidence.
    USA, despite its faults, it's still one of the best places in the world and I think that's why people get so upset when things go wrong there.
    Love Asia in general, but if I had to pick one country (haven't been to Japan, Korea, India or China), I would pick Indonesia, especially Sumatra or Bali.
    Brazil -- incredible country, it reminded me of Canada in a strange way.
    Europe, especially Italy, France and Spain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information