Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryanair may charge for toilet use on planes

Ha! I can see the rugby players making a contest out of who can piss from their seat and into the serving cart.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    That's going to be one seriously pissy-smelling airplane because no way will most people pay to use the toilet.
    No change there then.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Please, you already cant get into the bathroom on the damn plane. We were going to Colorado from NY last month. While on the plane, my 6 year old comes down with the stomach virus that's been circulating at her school. The kid is vomiting all over the seat and traytable. I take her up to the head at the front of the plane with my hand across her mouth to keep the remaining puke in. Stewardess says, you cant use the bathroom, the captain is out of the cockpit taking a break so this area is closed. I respond with either let me in or she's going to hurl all over first class. She gives me the fish eye. I say sorry folks, to first class. They're all saying to stewardess, you better let her go in. I didn't pay for first class to be thrown up on. Finally, she relents. This is the same woman who then hands me the cleaning supplies to clear up the vomit at our seats. Honestly, the only thing they're useful for is handing out little bottles of alcohol.
    A lot of flight attendants are assholes on a powertrip. They like the fact that a lot of people are afraid of them.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    A lot of flight attendants are assholes on a powertrip. They like the fact that a lot of people are afraid of them.
    Indeed, they would have joined the military if it wasn't for the lack of lipstick.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    Please, you already cant get into the bathroom on the damn plane. We were going to Colorado from NY last month. While on the plane, my 6 year old comes down with the stomach virus that's been circulating at her school. The kid is vomiting all over the seat and traytable. I take her up to the head at the front of the plane with my hand across her mouth to keep the remaining puke in. Stewardess says, you cant use the bathroom, the captain is out of the cockpit taking a break so this area is closed. I respond with either let me in or she's going to hurl all over first class. She gives me the fish eye. I say sorry folks, to first class. They're all saying to stewardess, you better let her go in. I didn't pay for first class to be thrown up on. Finally, she relents. This is the same woman who then hands me the cleaning supplies to clear up the vomit at our seats. Honestly, the only thing they're useful for is handing out little bottles of alcohol.
    Not the same thing but when I was flying Virgin I has boiling hot water split into my lap... they couldn't be bothered to find me a cold pack or anything, just handed me some kitchen towel to dry the seat. I'll never fly Virgin again because of it.
    Free Charmed.

Did you ever read that letter to Richard Branson? Its hilarious.

Best complaint letter ever
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

LOL! I believe that that... shit (there is no other word for it) is made in Carlisle! LOL! and they can't tell the difference between woman and sheep so custard & mustard stand NO chance!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    That's going to be one seriously pissy-smelling airplane because no way will most people pay to use the toilet.
    Or they'll just use more of the aftershave to cover it up:

Ryanair accused of security lapses and crew fatigue - Telegraph

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post

Hands down, the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information