Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Confessions of a Hotel Housekeeper

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Dysons suck.
    Not hard enough.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

We stayed at the Mirage in Vegas this past weekend. The level of cleanliness was not good. Normally I don't get too concerned about hotel rooms, but this one really bothered me. The carpet definitely needed replacing due to stinkiness.

I have wanted a Dyson for a long time. Our crap vacuum just died after several years of not sucking, and we got a Shark Navigator Lift-Away. Sweet mother of pearl! If I had bought a Dyson for an arm and a leg and then bought this for the mere $199 that I paid for it, I would have been pissed! This thing sucked the ceiling out of my downstairs neighbour's place! Best vacuum purchase ever! And no, I don't work for Shark, my husband had to convince me buy it. I was adamant about the Dyson, but caved due to price.

Seriously, though, if you need a new vacuum, this is the one to get! Even if it lasts two or three years, I'll be more than satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    We stayed at the Mirage in Vegas this past weekend. The level of cleanliness was not good. Normally I don't get too concerned about hotel rooms, but this one really bothered me. The carpet definitely needed replacing due to stinkiness.

I have wanted a Dyson for a long time. Our crap vacuum just died after several years of not sucking, and we got a Shark Navigator Lift-Away. Sweet mother of pearl! If I had bought a Dyson for an arm and a leg and then bought this for the mere $199 that I paid for it, I would have been pissed! This thing sucked the ceiling out of my downstairs neighbour's place! Best vacuum purchase ever! And no, I don't work for Shark, my husband had to convince me buy it. I was adamant about the Dyson, but caved due to price.

Seriously, though, if you need a new vacuum, this is the one to get! Even if it lasts two or three years, I'll be more than satisfied.
    lmao! My sister has a dyson and I didn't understand the hype.

At first I read this and thought: if I bought a dyson for an arm and leg (actually using the vac as an arm and a leg) almost time to go home... whew
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information