Thread: Has anyone ever stayed at Baltimore's Inner Harbor??

Default Has anyone ever stayed at Baltimore's Inner Harbor??

The family unit is traveling south this summer and on the way back we are considering Baltimore's Inner Harbor for a short stay. We have been there previously, and loved it, though we didn't actually STAY there. It's been approximately 3 yrs since we were there last, and at the time, there was a lot of construction going on right on the water--new hotels especially.

Has anyone stayed at the Inner Harbor? Or lives nearby that they have heard of a good hotel??

I have done some research, and they all looks semi comparable. Which is why I wanted to throw the question out.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Has anyone stayed at the Inner Harbor? Or lives nearby that they have heard of a good hotel?? I have done some research, and they all looks semi comparable. Which is why I wanted to throw the question out. Thanks!
    I live an hour from Baltimore and my best friend lives in Columbia, MD. His mom still lives in Baltimore and he frequently visits.
    Which hotels are you looking into?
    What kind of price range?
    What sort of activities interest you?
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

The new hotels along the Harbor are beautiful, and can be a bit pricey if you're looking to stay more than a week.

Inner Harbor Hotels
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yes, and if you go, save some cash for the Aquarium. Its expensive, but a must-see and the kiddos will love it. If you do go, get your tickets in advance because the lines can be killer, especially since school will be out.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thanks everyone for responding!

We are DEFINITELY going to the Aquarium! Have heard its fabulous!

And as far as what kind of hotel: something decent, that has a pool, perhaps that has a few restaurants (though I know there is about 40 within a few feet). The Sheraton looked nice, the Hyatt. We would only be staying 2 nights.
    Don't want to break the bank, but want to stay somewhere 'nice' you know??

Thanks again guys--appreciate it!

The Aquarium is beautiful.. I go at least twice a year, and I don't have any kids. You are welcome, hope you have fun!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information