Thread: German nudists to start holidays early... by stripping off on the plane

Default German nudists to start holidays early... by stripping off on the plane

Nude holiday: Now you can fly naked

German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane, a travel agent revealed today.

OssiUrlaub.de is offering clothes-haters a trip from the eastern town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing 499 euros (£371).
    "It's expensive, I know," said managing director Enrico Hess. "It's because the plane's very small.
    "There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."
    The 55 passengers will have to remain clothed until they board, and dress before leaving the plane.
    And the crew will remain clothed throughout the flight for safety reasons.
    "I wish I could say we thought of it ourselves but the idea came from a customer," Mr Hess explained.
    "It's an unusual gap in the market."
    Naturism, or free body culture (FKK as it is known in Germany, was banned by the Nazis but blossomed again after the Second World War, particularly in communist East Germany. Scroll down for more...
    Naked ambition: Naturiststs have achieved their dream of being nude for all of their holiday

"There are FKK hotels where you can go into the restaurants and shops naked, for example," Mr Hess said.
    "For FKK fans - not that I'm one of them - it's nothing unusual."
    "I don't want people to get the wrong idea. It's not that we're starting a swinger club in mid-air or something like that," he added. "We're a perfectly normal holiday company.

German nudists to start holidays early... by stripping off on the plane | the Daily Mail

It must be nice to live in high latitude countries where you don't get burnt in 10 minutes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I come from German stock...most of my relatives should remain fully clothed!!!

Lol, I find nudists so funny. It's usually the ones that you'd expect to be a bit shy who are the most into showing their bits. I love it!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Why is it the Germans are always teh ones to strip down? And why is it always middle-aged men with big bellies, hairy asses and three chins? Nudity doesn't bother me in the least but once in awhile I wish someone hot would do it.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Lol, this is funny. What the hell?

Nudism is a typical Eastern German thing. They preserved that despite the various regimes that claimed the country. Western Germans make fun of it, but I think it's great that they're so open. They also have a very open and natural relationship to sexuality in general. I admire them for that.

Gotta love the Ossis!
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Ew. How can anyone park their naked butt onto one of those nasty seats?

It's like the Seinfeld episode with the good naked and the bad naked. Overweight, middle-aged men riding a bike naked is definitely BAD naked.

I don't believe in good or bad naked. Fat, thin, crippled, freckled, whatever. I think maybe if we were all nude more, we'd be less freaked out by our own inadequacies (sp?).
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I don't know, watching a naked man doing squats at the gym with his butthole puckering is certainly something I don't want to see.....

Gold Member

lol, that biking pic

Thread Information