Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Andorra: What's It Like?

Default Andorra: What's It Like?

Has anyone been there? I only found out it existed a few years ago. Is it really the Ibiza of the Pyrenees - cut rate ski lodges and tawdry discos and outlet stores? I've seen pics of the condo rentals and hotels - they do seem a little plain. But the mountains look breathtaking.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have always been told, that Andorra is pretty much nothing more, than a HUGE duty-free shop.

And it's all squushed in those mountains:
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My step dad's brother was a tax exile out there and from what I've heard it's quiet but quite scenic.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

A*O

Went skiing there once. Pretty enough but St Moritz it ain't! Cheap hotels and condos for the skiers everywhere. I found it a bit soulless. It might be nicer in summer when these ski resorts often look and feel totally different. On the other hand they can be really depressing with many placed closed down for the summer. I'd probably take a couple of days to look around if I happened to be in the area but I don't think I'd make a special trip there.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I'm the type of person who'd get lost in the outlet stores and malls...I love shit like that.
    I hear the food is great too - A*O, what is your opinion on the restaurants?

A*O

It's been a while since I went so I'm sure it's changed a lot. As tired and hungry skiers we didn't look for or expect fine dining, we needed cheap carbolicious fuel and lotsa beer! The food was a Spanish/French blend as you might expect.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^^^I want to go, if only to satisfy my curiosity. The Pyrenees are stunning:
    Brookie likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The most important question is...

Are you going to take me with you? 75% of my family is around the London area. We could make our homebase there, then go gallivanting. I just want to make-out with 20-something guys, that make "you are a dirty, dirty whore", sound sexy in their native tongue.

"you are a dirty, dirty whore"
    In Catalan:
    "VostŔ Ús una puta que estÓ brut, brut"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    In Catalan:
    Sounds good...let's go.
    BITTER likes this.

^^^We'll get one of those huts in the mountains. They are free, if you don't mind sharing. Sleeping bags are all we'll need.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    ^^^We'll get one of those huts in the mountains. They are free, if you don't mind sharing. Sleeping bags are all we'll need.
    I don't mind sharing at all, as long as you keep in mind "What happens in Andorra, stays in Andorra".

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    I don't mind sharing at all, as long as you keep in mind "What happens in Andorra, stays in Andorra".

For a fee. Buy me some stuff from one of the outlet stores, and I'll keep mum. If not, off to the Daily Mail I go...

Hit By Ban Bus!

DO IT..I DARE YOU...

I just want to be a one woman NATO. I am pretty sure I have had a dick, from almost evey EU country in me...I just want to make sure. (England, Ireland, Scotland, Greece, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Norway..those are the countries I've "hit" so to speak)
    BITTER and hustle4alivin like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information