Thread: Cheap Hotels/Accommodations in Maui

Default Cheap Hotels/Accommodations in Maui

I'm going to Maui in early February 2014 for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for cheap accommodations or where to look for them besides the big internet sites? I have a friend who lives there who I'm gonna see while there, and he is gonna start looking around, but just thought I'd ask my good buddies here for any advice.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

never been but tripadvisor is always a good place to start. you can see reviews for places and it lets you look for b&bs and inns which are always nicer than the big chain hotels.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by nwgirl View Post
    I'm going to Maui in early February 2014 for a week. Anyone have any recommendations for cheap accommodations or where to look for them besides the big internet sites? I have a friend who lives there who I'm gonna see while there, and he is gonna start looking around, but just thought I'd ask my good buddies here for any advice.
    What part of Maui? We stayed in the Kihei (southwest) area in 1999. And found a small hotel room for only $90 a night. It was safe, there was decent parking, there was a great beach behind the hotel (but we spent most of our time at Little Makena) and there were a lot of things to see in the immediate area.

Thread Information