Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gas_chick

Thread: Attn Hello Kitty lovers: Hello Kitty Planes with Hello Kitty meals! to land at LAX

Wink Attn Hello Kitty lovers: Hello Kitty Planes with Hello Kitty meals! to land at LAX

http://laist.com/2013/08/30/the_hell...heads_to_l.php
    Hello Kitty Airplane Landing Soon in Los Angeles

One of the current Hello Kitty aircraft operating in Asia by EVA Airline. They're outfitting a new Boeing-777 for flights to Los Angeles. (Photo by Jackal Lin via Flickr
    What could make the skies friendlier than a Hello Kitty-themed airplane?
    Yes, such a thing exists—in fact, several Hello Kitty planes currently run flights in Asia—and now Taiwan's EVA Airline is sending a Boeing 777 done up from the paint job to the flight attendants' outfits with Sanrio's enduring cat character and her cherry friends.
    "The 312-seat jet consists of 38 first class seats in a 1-2-1 configuration; 63 business class seats in 2-4-2; and 211 economy class seats in 3-3-3. It will be operating thrice weekly on the Taoyuan - Los Angeles route," explains Business Traveller.
    Passengers will come face to face with the famous feline from check-in to landing, with Hello Kitty on their boarding passes, luggage tags, and in-flight snacks and meals. If it's so cute it makes you want to puke, fear not, you can upchuck in the Hello Kitty air sickness bag tucked into your seat pocket. All told, over 100 items on a given flight "bear the Hello Kitty motif," notes CNN.

A Hello Kitty meal on a Hello Kitty airplane operating in Asia. Look closely for all the HK faces! (Photo by Luke Lai via Flickr)
    Once in L.A., Hello Kitty enthusiasts can also check into a Hello Kitty-themed suite at one local boutique hotel. Time it right, and travelers to Los Angeles could score Hello Kitty frozen yogurt and Hello Kitty giveaways at Dodger Stadium, too, or catch an HK art show. (We're still waiting on our Hello Kitty-themed spa, alas.)
    The first Hello Kitty plane bound for LAX will come in for its landing on September 18.
    ### Hello Kitty freaks are gonna cream their panties over this. I actually think the meals are kind of cute though!

Hell, at least you GET a meal.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

My daughter loves Hello Kitty. I have no idea how she even found out about Hello Kitty.

And Mooriah just orgasmed.
    rockchick likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Thread Information