Login to remove the ads!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Natalie Portman's lips

Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

^^ Liar liar, pants on fire!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    Unfortunately, I do think she has had a nose job. You can't really tell in that first comparison, but in some pics nowadays you can tell that a considerable amount of it has been taken off. Pictures like these:

I don't know how people fail to see that a massive part of her once very Jewish nose has magically (or surgically) come off. Just look at her as a little girl. The difference is HUGE.

The difference between my nose now and when I was a little girl is also huge. I mean, HUGE.

SVZ

If her surgery was so "minor" it probably wasn't done. Just cutting open the skin and moving cartilage, etc always leaves scar tissue. In some cases the scar tissue can end up leaving the nose looking bigger, so most surgeons won't even do a surgery like that if it's so minor.

But I do know a lot of models get rhinoplasty (the agency pays for it) but they usually have bigger and more noticeable bumps, etc.

Her nose really hasn't changed much even with age.

^^ That nose looks EXACTLY THE DAMN SAME, Luna. Thank you for posting it!!! I bow to you...

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    ^^ That nose looks EXACTLY THE DAMN SAME, Luna. Thank you for posting it!!! I bow to you...
    But wait my nose changing buddy! Her nostrils are slightly larger in her newer pic, maybe she altered her nostrils to be bigger!

BTW her lips look the same too.
    She is a natural beauty like her or not.

Bronze Member

I don't really see a difference in the first set of photos posted. She's just smiling differently

Expert plumping in the top lip only by someone who totally knows how to handle the injection amount and massage. Beautifully done. You can see a slight line in the middle third of flesh above her upper lip where it's bending slightly to allow the proturberance.
    Last edited by ariesallover; October 7th, 2007 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Drat! Apostrophe, how thou dost mock me!

Ok, i used to think the whole noses change argument was bullshit but I can honestly say that mine has! When my face was chubbier a few months ago my nose looked wider from the front, now that i've lost weight, its slimmer again. I couldn't believe it.

I still can't tell the difference. It would be pretty sad though if she messed with her looks.

I think she definitely had her nose done. She's also had injections, she looks completely different in the link that was posted by cocainekate. I think that you all think that Natalie is too perfect and precious to go under the knife. But, in reality, most celebs do it. Just look at the bottom of her nose, it's completely different than her most recent pics. SHE HAD A NOSE JOB!

Default Natalie's nose

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    I don't know how people fail to see that a massive part of her once very Jewish nose has magically (or surgically) come off. Just look at her as a little girl. The difference is HUGE.
    I think many people take the growth process for granted when comparing photos of being young compared to being an adult.

The cartilage in your nose grows first and finishes (its general shape) in your teens, which is why your nose looks huge in your junior high photos but not so much in your high school photo. The proportion changes because your bones are still continuing to grow.

The bones in your skull (including your cheekbones) don't finish growing until your twenties. In fact, the first suture in your crown does not fuse until you are 22! The rest fuse gradually into your early 40s.

Hit By Ban Bus!

she looks like she had the little flap of tissue that connects her inner top lip to the gum line tightened down to reduce the amount of gum that shows when she smiles. I think they did this type of procedure one of the PS makeover shows - made a huge difference for this one lady.

Hi! I'm New Here!

Default nope... not yet...

I highly doubt she's had a nose job. (yet) She doesn't need it. However makeup doesn't make lips look that much bigger! And folks.. lips get thinner as you age (noses & ears continue to grow larger unfortunately... )So it's pretty much a guarantee she's had her upper lip done at least.

But does it matter? Hell.. Keira Knightley admitted to getting her's done.
    Welcome to hollywood. Besides.. you need to get your lips done every few months... and maybe the swelling hadn't gone down yet.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information