Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 75

Thread: Natalie Portman's lips

  1. #31
    Elite Member muchlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,241

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    That's only in one picture, though (referring to the second pic). She has her head tilted down and she's making a weird face.

  2. #32
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    NATALIE PORTMAN DID NOT HAVE ANY WORK DONE ON HER NOSE OR HER LIPS. Accept it. Because the reality is that not all actors get nipped clipped snipped and tucked. Some do, but not all.

  3. #33
    Gold Member phishtickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    948

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Definite nose job and lip injection, the way I see it. Its a shame because her nose was too small to begin with and her lips, well, injecting things in there will just ruin the natural shape and she will have to keep doing it forever, pretty much.

  4. #34
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Gawd, you just wanna believe EVERYBODY has had a nose job a boob job a lip job any ole kind of job!
    NATALIE PORTMAN DID NOT HAVE A NOSE JOB. AND HER LIPS ARE REAL, TOO.

  5. #35
    Gold Member phishtickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    948

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    No i dont I just posted the opposite somewhere... Cant remember now... I just happen to post more on the ones I DO think have had something done. And usually, hese people DO get something done. Its just a fact.
    Anyway, its not really easy to discuss these things is it. I mean anyone can have any opinion they want on the subject, i dont see it as a problem. Im hardly the only one who thinks this way

  6. #36
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Yeah, but you're still wrong.

  7. #37
    Gold Member phishtickie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    948

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Ill try to not let that inhibit my sleeping patterns Thanks for your concern!

  8. #38
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie
    Ill try to not let that inhibit my sleeping patterns Thanks for your concern!
    Good! Because I'd feel kinda bad, knowing I'd disrupted your precious sleep...

  9. #39
    Elite Member mtlebay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,291

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Wow. Holy crud. Based on the newer photos of Natalie, I definitely see changes from the older photos. And yes, I've kept in mind posing, lighting and makeup.

    It's kinda obvious IMO.
    Go Habs Go!!

  10. #40
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    ^^ Well, you're wrong, too! So ppppfffft on you!

  11. #41
    Gold Member cocainekate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    796

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie
    Definite nose job and lip injection, the way I see it. Its a shame because her nose was too small to begin with and her lips, well, injecting things in there will just ruin the natural shape and she will have to keep doing it forever, pretty much.
    Does it do that? I hadn't heard that, but that's what I was thinking, because the shape of her lips looks unnatural now on the top. I think she's probably been getting the injections for awhile, but the unnaturalness I never noticed until recently.

  12. #42
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    89

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    this faces are not the same:

    before:
    http://www.natalieportman.com/images.../Natalie42.jpg


    after:
    http://www.natalieportman.com/images...s/gs_la_n4.jpg



    really just can't understand it. i mean there ARE people who look better after plastic surgery. but to erase all the features that define your beauty...
    and then people are talking about her "natural beauty". no words...

    hm, sorry, don't know how to make them smaller...

  13. #43
    Gold Member Somerset's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    1,227

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    The idea that a nose slims or refines with age is really just pure hilarity to me. When younger, people's noses may seem bigger, but that's because their faces haven't filled in yet, making the nose appear larger. The idea that the nose will actually get slimmer...that is crazy. Noses will begin to droop, but that's not until much later in a person's life.
    In the cases of Portman and Angelina, everyone seems to agree that their noses ARE in fact smaller. Some people just want to believe that this somehow happened with age, and not even a lot of age, just like 3 years or so. That's just ridiculous and has more to do with worshipping the celebrities than reality.

  14. #44
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,861

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    For the love of God and all that is holy:
    NATALIE PORTMAN DID NOT HAVE A NOSE JOB!!!!

    Suck it up and deal, folks! She ain't had no work done on her nose. And as for the lips: it's amazing what make-up can do for a girl.
    yes she did. www.awfulplasticsurgery.com She has a smaller nose with weirdly small nostrils.

  15. #45
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: Natalie Portman's Lips

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    The idea that a nose slims or refines with age is really just pure hilarity to me. When younger, people's noses may seem bigger, but that's because their faces haven't filled in yet, making the nose appear larger. The idea that the nose will actually get slimmer...that is crazy. Noses will begin to droop, but that's not until much later in a person's life.
    In the cases of Portman and Angelina, everyone seems to agree that their noses ARE in fact smaller. Some people just want to believe that this somehow happened with age, and not even a lot of age, just like 3 years or so. That's just ridiculous and has more to do with worshipping the celebrities than reality.
    By no means do I worship either one of the bitches. And I am good friends with Reality. I do question whether you or the others have met my dear friend, though.

    Oh, and: NATALIE PORTMAN DID NOT HAVE A NOSE OR LIP JOB. If you want to convince me or anybody else then
    1) find a full-frontal "Before" pic that shows her without make up
    2) find a full-frontal "After" pic that shows her without make up.
    If the two noses are noticably different, then maybe I'll be inclined to believe you. Because, seriously, debate is pointless otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia720
    yes she did. www.awfulplasticsurgery.com She has a smaller nose with weirdly small nostrils.
    Natalie Portman isn't on that page. How about you make it easier for us lazy types and link us up to the picture of her??

    Quote Originally Posted by muller
    Your links don't work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Natalie Portman's plastic surgery
    By SVZ in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: November 24th, 2007, 03:38 AM
  2. Natalie Portman's tasteful titties
    By cocainekate in forum Breast Augmentation
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: April 5th, 2007, 10:10 AM
  3. Natalie Portman's Very Public Mexican Make Out
    By SuperHeroTights in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 17th, 2006, 11:10 PM
  4. Natalie Portman's foul-mouthed rap on SNL
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: October 26th, 2006, 07:56 AM
  5. Natalie Portman's Recent Style
    By Somerset in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: July 23rd, 2006, 08:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •