Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Rinna's fish lips

Hit By Ban Bus!

She was on Howard Stern not too long ago and admitted that she had silicone put in a long time ago.
    He told her that they look terrible and she needs to do something about them. She said she is trying to, but because it's silicone, it will take a while.

she has had them for 21 yeaers, how long does it take? She was on a morning show with her hubby and she said she is happy with them , so I guess they are staying.
    On another note they are filming a reality show, yep.
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

Lisa was stunning for awhile, before it went horribly wrong.

It's selling your soul Hollywood style: you get your moment but then you have to live with the consequences.

Lisa Rinna says she has never talked about why her lips look like a dog's caca-filled anal glands that's about to pop. On Today with Kathie Lee and Hoda this morning, Lisa said that after watching Barbara Hershey in Beaches 23 years ago, she was inspired to get fake titty jelly injected into her lip. And the rest is roid history....
    Lisa said, "This is the first time I have told what I have done to my lips. I had silicone put in my top lip not the bottom lip. I was gullible enough to go and do it."
    Once the silicone hardened, Lisa said she got cortisone injections. Lisa said she has no regrets, because her lips "made me who I am." That's true. They make her look like the big asshole she is, so that's kind of beautifully poignant.
    And you know this ho is sticking a needle filled with veggie oil into her lips on the daily. I'm waiting for the day they finally combust and her mouth will look like an open-faced Philly cheesesteak. And not the delicious-looking kind either.

Dlisted | Be Very Afraid

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Bill Clinton must love 'em!

Incidentally Lisa has some self esteem/image issues. She was interviewed once on the Bob Costas show - Cindy Crawford was subbing - and she brought our a year book picture. Now Lisa was raised in the mid west, where everyone, in her words, was blond and fair complexioned. When the year book picture was shown, she could only say "My God, I was so dark!"
    That is so sad because she was/is (lips excepted) a beautiful woman!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    Lisa was stunning for awhile, before it went horribly wrong.

It's selling your soul Hollywood style: you get your moment but then you have to live with the consequences.
    and her lips aren't small here - I can't imagine why she f'ed with them!

frm People mag
    Lisa Rinna Tells the Truth about Her Lips

By Stephen M. Silverman
    Originally posted Monday May 18, 2009 03:35 PM EDT
    Lisa Rinna Photo by: Galactic / Starmaxinc
    Say this for Lisa Rinna: She has loose lips as far as her thick lips are concerned.

"That's the pink elephant in the room," the actress, 45, said on Monday's Today show. "This is the first time I have told what I have done to my lips."

It all started 23 years ago, said Rinna as her husband, former L.A. Law star Harry Hamlin, watched from the wings. "I had silicone put in my top lip, not the bottom lip."

The look she was after was what Barbara Hershey had in the Bette Midler movie Beaches, "plump and beautiful," said Rinna. "I was gullible enough to go and do it."

Not that she was dissatisfied with the outcome. She loved the look, which, she noted, "made me who I am."

The Reversal

But then the silicone hardened, and the look of the scar tissue was no longer plump and beautiful. Next came a cortisone injection, and that was "gross," she said.

But that, in a nutshell, is the saga of Rinna's pucker apparatus. "I do not blow up and down my lips," she assured fans.

There to promote her book, Rinnavation, due to be published Tuesday, Rinna – who also appears in a Playboy spread this month that her husband described as "awesome" – discussed the book's self-help points. This includes how she got her sex drive back after having children, "or else risk losing Harry," as well as diet and fitness advice.
    Lisa Rinna Tells the Truth about Her Lips - Bodywatch, Lisa Rinna : People.com
    What kind of marriage is it if she "risked loosing Harry"...
    Free Charmed.

I watched her on The Doctors yesterday and her lips are beyond disgusting. I couldn't even focus on her interview because her horrid lips are distracting.

her lips look deformed...

fgg

Lisa Rinna Goes Under Knife to Reduce Upper Lip

By Alexis Chiu and Liza Hamm
    Tuesday October 05, 2010 07:00 AM EDT

She swore she'd never touch her infamous pucker again, but on Aug. 26, Lisa Rinna did just that – surgically reducing the size of her upper lip.

"My lips started to define who I am," Rinna, 47, tells PEOPLE about why she decided to undergo the procedure. "That bothered me."

Public reaction to her plastic surgery confession last year also upset her. After finally admitting that in 1986 she had silicone injected into her upper lip – an impulsive decision she made with a girlfriend and likens to getting a tattoo – Rinna says, "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."

Now, the star of TVLand's upcoming reality show Harry Loves Lisa (with husband Harry Hamlin) – as well as the author of the new novel Starlit – is ready to keep a stiff upper lip about her new upper lip. "It doesn't matter what other people think," she says. "I did it for myself."

As a result of the procedure, she says, rather than feeling "bumpy and uneven … my lip has no lumps! It's smooth."

But her mouth is still swollen from the procedure and will require six months to heal fully. "It's a work in progress," admits Rinna, "but I feel fantastic."

She's not taking "big hit for being honest", she's getting mocked because it looks ridiculous.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

I just saw her on Access Hollywood with Harry and of course she was talking about it (gotta promote that new reality show!) They didn't do a closeup so it was hard to tell, but her lip did seem to look better. She says it was full of scar tissue and she'd been told over the years there was nothing she could do about it. Guess she finally found a surgeon brave enough to tackle it.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Lisa Rinna had her horrible lips repaired

I always assumed that Lisa Rinna’s lips were unfixable. Like she had some nasty stuff injected into them, it settled and there was no getting that crap out of there. I didn’t think she had, like, lip implants but rather some sort of noxious fluid that made them swollen. She admitted as much last year, when she was promoting a self help book called Rinnivation. She said she had silicone injected into them in 1986, that the silicone hardened and caused scar tissue and that she needed cortisone injections to treat it. Lisa recently underwent a surgical reduction of her lips, and she says that she really likes the results and is just waiting for the swelling to go down. She’s promoting yet another book, a novel called Starlit about a soap star. Lisa of course starred on Days of Our Lives and Melrose Place.

I guess the question is - what took her so long? Has plastic surgery science advanced so much in the past few years that this kind of procedure is now simpler with less risks? I googled this, and found an answer by a plastic surgeon as to whether this is possible. Dr. B Pat Pazmino writes “Silicone melts into your tissue and infiltrates all layers of the skin that has been treated. This makes it extremely difficult to remove after the injection [to the lips]. Your best bet is to work with a board certified plastic surgeon who will be able to place any incisions necessary into the least noticeable areas of the lip.” That sounds painful. No wonder Lisa waited so long. Also, doesn’t she look a little like Heidi Klum in that “after” photo above without makeup?

The first two photos below are from a video on TVLand’s website where she’s announcing that her new reality show with husband Harry Hamlin will air this Wednesday. She says it’s premiering “tomorrow” so these must be her new lips. They do look slightly better although her lips are still huge. They’re not all sagging downward like they were before, and that’s an improvement.

Lisa before on 4/17/10. Credit: WENN.com.

Written by Celebitchy

Saw them on the Today show today. She looks soo much better. Sidenote. While they were on air their store was being robbed and he was on his cellphone getting the info.Makes for good footage for their reality show
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

her eyes look really pretty in those candids, much better than when she's got a ton of make up on.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Their show starts tomorrow evening on TV land. I love a natural look and yes she wears it well
    Rip Mom

Wow, she looks so much better without the blimp-lips. And she can definitely get away with the natural look. She looks wonderful!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information