Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: I had lip plumping done

aw alice, you have to stop being so hard on yourself and yeah, it sounds hokey as hell, love yourself and your body, small lips and 'thunderthighs' and all.
    and yeah, living in a place as superficial as l.a. probably doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post

i showed a few fellow GR-ers my new cheeks on twitter and i got a positive response. my doctor seemed a little annoyed w/ me too since he's has a specialization in reconstruction of faces that are/were messed up and has to deal w/ stupid bitches like me all day wanting little enhancements done, he probably thinks we should be grateful with what we have and he's right. thats why i've learned to love my nose for instance and i wouldn't want to make my heredity disappear completely like that anyways. it is who i am.
    damn, you should post them here. i know you added me on twitter ages ago but i just never use it, i think i'm going to shut down my account. plus i forget what your username was.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

no novice, i was demented even as a child growing up in oregon i was always aware of my thunder thighs even at a very young age, i have narcissists in my family which is a whole other story that i struggle to keep at bay b/c thats the worst most isolating personality disorder to have.
    You see, you critisis stuff about yourself and I know that you don't have "thunder thighs" at all - BTW, your lushious arse would look very kardashian on skinny legs! BTW I need to pm you about something...

*Mwah* right back at you my Greek Goddess
    Free Charmed.

Alice, don't give us that "thunderthighs" crap. I remember seeing a picture of you and being surprised that you were actually gorgeous and not at all like you describe yourself.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

no really its fine at 27 im over all that body image shit, luckily it just happened overnight pretty much. some women i know never get over it so im ok really and i know it sounds crazy and is crazy to give a shit how i look when there are people around the world starving and dying in infancy and etc. thats why i never really wrote about it on here b/c its soooooo superficial and ridiculous but also thats how i can tell so well who in hollywood is doing what to their faces im educated in it and now you all know why!

yeah, i remember that picture and twitchy's right.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

im gonna delete this whole goddamn thread if you dont stop complimenting me! i hate that shit!!!!

Hey, bitch! Just say thank you nicely! Its your next lesson to learn I guess!

Who says I couldn't be a life coach, eh?
    Free Charmed.

im gonna delete this whole goddamn thread if you dont stop complimenting me! i hate that shit!!!!

*slaps alice*

is that better?

Little Alice,my girl,you are so lucky i am not your mommy!
    I d had you over body images shit in a second..ask my girls if you doubt me!
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

speaking of life coaches.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Tonja, is the collagen usually synthetic or ist it made from animals?
    Depends on the product, but the easiest way to tell if something you're about to have injected into your face has animal product in it....they must do a 'patch test' prior to treatment. if they don't and you have a reaction to it.....well, you could sue em & own their business.

i had juvederm in my cheeks and upper cheeks by the corners of my eyes, it looks so amazing and fills out my skinny face really well. i was born w/o cheek bones, in fact there's holes under my eyes towards my nose where cheek bones should be, again its a southern Italian trait like my recessive chin (which i really dont give a damn about anymore, and im over my medium/big nose, ive grown into it ) but having cheeks bones and lips is something i've always been jealous of others for having and now i kind of do...but i promise i won't let myself go the Lisa Rina/kim kardashian route i swear!

my doctor seemed a little annoyed w/ me
    Sounds good. Did you know Juvederm has lidocaine in it? Yup, that's why it hurts less going in than the others. My docs don't care for the Juvederm syringes too much, they have a tendency to fall apart. They keep the product around though because some patients don't want anything else

Is your grumpy doc a Facial Plastic Surgeon? or does he do boobs & butts as well?
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    twitchy's right.
    Twitchy's always right.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Twitchy's always right.
    I object!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Overruled.

I strenuously object?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information