Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I had lip plumping done

^lmao!!

twitchy

They should at least give you a couple of visits for that price. I had no idea it was that expensive.

Do you know or know someone who has had laser surgery? I have a red vein on the side of my nose (covers good w/cover up) but I'd love to have it removed w/laser treatments. I have a few really tiny ones right under my nose and the one on the side *sadness* No one notices them, until I point them out (unless they are just being nice -lol) but they bug me and I'd probably not wear make-up if they were gone.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ no but i'm getting that too mschiff, i have a burst capillary under my eye and some on my nose then all over my thighs, especially my right thigh so yeah, im gonna do that too

I tried it a couple of years ago. It hurt like hell. My lips weren't overly inflated, just a bit plumper. They looked good, but eh, for the money and pain I wouldn't do it again. I tried it more out of curiosity than anything else.

You can get hooked on it Alice. I have a friend who gets it done all the time. She doesn't feel right without her plumped lips.

ETA:
    I have a red vein on the side of my nose (covers good w/cover up) but I'd love to have it removed w/laser treatments.
    I had that too. My dermatologist took this zapper thing to some broken capillaries on the side of my nose. Another procedure that hurt like hell. I actually shed tears while she was doing it. But it works. It zaps up all the blood and it's gone.

well i had the bullshit procedure of getting the spider veins on my thighs removed with a syringe filled with something that was suppose to dissolve them a few birthdays ago and shit didn't work! i wrote angry letters to the so-called prestigious place i had it done at and they tried to blame my after care which was bullshit b/c i did what i was told which was to wear compression tights for a week straight even in the 90 degree Oregon heat of summer bastards.

I have my thread veins done at the same time as I have electrolisis on my 'tash! It's around 15 for 15mins & lasts & last... I've had some great results, I recomend it

and a vote from me re:you not needing it too Alice! You're gorg!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    well i had the bullshit procedure of getting the spider veins on my thighs removed with a syringe filled with something that was suppose to dissolve them a few birthdays ago and shit didn't work! i wrote angry letters to the so-called prestigious place i had it done at and they tried to blame my after care which was bullshit b/c i did what i was told which was to wear compression tights for a week straight even in the 90 degree Oregon heat of summer bastards.
    When they use the electrified needle it dries up all the blood in the vein. It vanishes right then and there.

these weren't! they were just filled w/ something and injected into each individual spider vein and none of them went away! fuckers

its not surgery, its cosmetic enhancements dear child
    Right. Just like Lisa Rinna. PLEASE DON'T!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    I tried it a couple of years ago. It hurt like hell. My lips weren't overly inflated, just a bit plumper. They looked good, but eh, for the money and pain I wouldn't do it again. I tried it more out of curiosity than anything else.

You can get hooked on it Alice. I have a friend who gets it done all the time. She doesn't feel right without her plumped lips.

ETA:

I had that too. My dermatologist took this zapper thing to some broken capillaries on the side of my nose. Another procedure that hurt like hell. I actually shed tears while she was doing it. But it works. It zaps up all the blood and it's gone.
    Lucky girl!! At least I know what to explain to the derm that I'm looking to have done.. do you recall how much it was?

these weren't! they were just filled w/ something and injected into each individual spider vein and none of them went away! fuckers
    That is sour grapes!!!! frick! I wanna see how pretty you are ms alice and I want people to call me Steph (is that wrong? lol) I always have to think twice when I read mschiff (I'm like huh?) thank god tomorrow is FRIDAY
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

before during and after....... abd what Harry Hamlin sees first thing in a morning....
    Free Charmed.

The defence rests.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Yeah, but it won't sleep, not after seeing that nightmare!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah, but it won't sleep, not after seeing that nightmare!

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I had it done and I love it! Just go with someone with a light hand. You can always add more. Liquid silicone...4 years and still gorgeous!
    BTW...mother nature and time are bitches with claws. You are not imagining it, we really do lose our lips after a certain age.
    I agree about Mother Nature and Time being twatwaffles, but I'm a month away from 50 and my lips are still full and definitely don't need any plumping.

YMMV.

My mom is 70 now, and hers are still full. Not as plump as when she was 30, but still puts these plastic lips to shame!
    Free Charmed.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information