Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: I had lip plumping done

Elite Member

I'm telling you girls..Latisse is my favorite thing on the planet right now. Of course that might be because I'm on Planet Funeral right now with darling uncle, who finally departed this life on Thursday.

Eyelashes and dead uncles are connected how? I'm confused.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

No mascara=No running at the funeral....

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

perlane, supposed to last longer than restalyne

Scooter, did you have collagen injected under your eyes? Was it just a once-off and do you need to keep up maintenance? How many spots did they inject? Was it agony?

Sorry for all the questions! The thought of injections in my face terrifies me but I have shocking dark circles and if those were gone I wouldn't bother with any make-up most days. It'd be the one thing I'd like to change about myself.

Alice, lay off the PS before you turn into Pete Burns. Better to look like yourself than get a chin implant and end up looking like Rumer Willis (the horror!!).

To play devil's advocate, chin augmention is probably the most successful cosmetic procedure and can really improve a person's appearance. If you're not 100% sure and there are other issues going on in your life other than not feeling great about your chin, then don't do it, if there's ever a time when you're totally sure and know it's for the right reasons and it won't change your life then consider it if you still want to.

all i need is a chin augmentation, more cheeks and little more upper lip and i'll be set for while

You already have more cheeks. You're sitting on them.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

thats not big enough anymore either, but i wont mess w/ that for now. also im cross eyed but i'll try excercises before i do surgery for that and i have a couple burst capillaries on my face im gonna see the dr. about next week; i think that may be related to my filler treatments....

You have side effects from the fillers but you want more?

^ i dont think those are really side effects...i was just being paranoid; i think they started from throwing up a couple of times in college and then just grew, i am 28 afterall...and very fare skinned, also have some age spots would like to get rid of someday when they get nasty.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuriCruise View Post
    Scooter, did you have collagen injected under your eyes? Was it just a once-off and do you need to keep up maintenance? How many spots did they inject? Was it agony?

Sorry for all the questions! The thought of injections in my face terrifies me but I have shocking dark circles and if those were gone I wouldn't bother with any make-up most days. It'd be the one thing I'd like to change about myself.

Alice, lay off the PS before you turn into Pete Burns. Better to look like yourself than get a chin implant and end up looking like Rumer Willis (the horror!!).

To play devil's advocate, chin augmention is probably the most successful cosmetic procedure and can really improve a person's appearance. If you're not 100% sure and there are other issues going on in your life other than not feeling great about your chin, then don't do it, if there's ever a time when you're totally sure and know it's for the right reasons and it won't change your life then consider it if you still want to.
    The first time, to see if I liked the effect, she used collegen as it is temporary. That lasted about 6-9 months. I was so happy with it we did it permanently with liquid silicone. Sse put in just a small amount each time, in all 3 visits, a month apart each. The liquid silicone, which is white in color, binds with the body's collegen. It requires multiple shots with a very fine needle. If you put on the numbing gel gor 20-30 minutes you really dont feel anything more than a popping sensation as the needle breaks the skin. The thing about under eye circles is that as you age the apple of your cheeks drops slightly (thaks a lot gravity, you bitch). Then your circles become much more pronounced. But I am absolutely thrilled with the result...no more concealer in my make up drawer! I can't remember the last time someone said 'You look tired'; which I used to get all the time. Between this correction and latisse, I virtually never wear makeup.

Alice you're so friggen pretty as is, woman.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I was so happy with it we did it permanently with liquid silicone. Sse put in just a small amount each time, in all 3 visits, a month apart each. The liquid silicone, which is white in color, binds with the body's collegen. It requires multiple shots with a very fine needle. If you put on the numbing gel gor 20-30 minutes you really dont feel anything more than a popping sensation as the needle breaks the skin.
    I thought that liquid silicone wasn't FDA approved for facial injection?

yer all nuts, injecting junk into your faces

gonna look puttyfaced with worm lips
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    The first time, to see if I liked the effect, she used collegen as it is temporary. That lasted about 6-9 months. I was so happy with it we did it permanently with liquid silicone. Sse put in just a small amount each time, in all 3 visits, a month apart each. The liquid silicone, which is white in color, binds with the body's collegen. It requires multiple shots with a very fine needle. If you put on the numbing gel gor 20-30 minutes you really dont feel anything more than a popping sensation as the needle breaks the skin. The thing about under eye circles is that as you age the apple of your cheeks drops slightly (thaks a lot gravity, you bitch). Then your circles become much more pronounced. But I am absolutely thrilled with the result...no more concealer in my make up drawer! I can't remember the last time someone said 'You look tired'; which I used to get all the time. Between this correction and latisse, I virtually never wear makeup.
    Sounds really good! The silicone can't travel, can it? I might look into getting this.

Thread Information