Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith's lips

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    Yeah, she definitely had her teeth done. I'm not sure if they mess with gums in that procedure too. But with all the pics of her everywhere lately, i noticed when she was young and in her Playboy years she had normal looking teeth and smiled really nice. Her new teeth are kinda horsey looking in some pics, not to mention WAY too white!
    Veneers dont mess with gums, anna nicole would have benefited from gum lift surgery. Most people with 'gummy smiles' who have veneers done, have this done as well. Anna obviously didn't.

Elite Member

One positive thing I'll say about ANS is that she did have a beautiful smile.

I think this is the look you're speaking of though:

she had great veneers, veneers get a bad name because of hilary duff but annas are an example of well done ones that fit her face. Other stars have them but because they're well done they dont look like horse teeth. Except for Sarah Jessica Parker's maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Chiclets.
    haha! Next time I see a packet of chiclets I'll think of Anna Nicole's lil toothies.

Seriously i would have thought her dentist would have performed a gum lift on her, and recommended it at least. She had great veneers but too much gum. I know people who transformed their smile with cosmetic dentistry, like my mum, and she has no gum showing. The dentist made sure of it- its all part of 'perfecting' the smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I think this is the look you're speaking of though:

I've noticed the gums thing, just never really paid close attention. her smile looks really unnatural here... really odd... she doesn't have too much "gummage" , imo she is just forcing a strange smile.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

If you look at a lot of her old pics, even as PMOTY, she showed her gums when she smiled. Oddly, she is one of the very few people who I still think is lovely even with that trait. I noticed Gwen Stefani's gums show,too, but it doesn't look bad on her either.

I dont think gums are so bad, as long as they're not unhealthy looking.

That smile is totally forced.

Victoria Silvstedt twin?

Bronze Member

Yeah, her gums are really pink. But I learned (the hard way) that all you need to do to get pretty pink gums is floss a lot. I always knew that flossing was good for you, but my dentist never showed me pictures of flossed vs unflossed gums. And unflossed gums are really red and irritated looking. So I finally saw a comparison photo of this one woman before/after dental treatment and flossing, and it dawned on me that flossing could actually make your mouth look better. I started flossing religiously, and now my gums are pretty and pink like Anna Nicole's. Sure she shows too much gum, but at least they're healthy looking!

Quote Originally Posted by SmellsLikeRoses View Post
    Yeah, her gums are really pink. But I learned (the hard way) that all you need to do to get pretty pink gums is floss a lot. I always knew that flossing was good for you, but my dentist never showed me pictures of flossed vs unflossed gums. And unflossed gums are really red and irritated looking. So I finally saw a comparison photo of this one woman before/after dental treatment and flossing, and it dawned on me that flossing could actually make your mouth look better. I started flossing religiously, and now my gums are pretty and pink like Anna Nicole's. Sure she shows too much gum, but at least they're healthy looking!

It also depends on the color of your skin. Some people with darker skin tones do not have pink gums naturally, even if they floss.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Elite Member

I agree, even before she got veneers, Anna always had that gummy smile, but it didn't look bad on her. I think she was so pretty---even when she was heavy I always thought she had such a pretty face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information