Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Cox's lips

Default Nikki Cox's lips

Recent events on The Ghost Whisperer can not be ignored. No, I don't mean how they Rapidly Aged Camryn Manheim's son so that he can now date girls who have vindictive ghosts attached to them, or how Melinda seems to have abandoned the hilariously over-the-top nightgowns, bed-jackets and ballgowns of yore and now argues with the vindictive ghosts attached to the girlfriends of her employees while looking generally attractive and youthful and well-dressed-ish (for god's sake, please don't anyone actually LISTEN to us when we mock your beehives and bed-jackets. Don't you know by now that when I say, "Dude, she's WEARING a LACE NIGHTGOWN to BINGO with a BOX on her head and a CUCKOO CLOCK for a PURSE!" it actually means, "I love you"?). No, this time I am speaking of something that was brought to my attention by several readers and at least one close friend.
    Picture it: Southern California, 2008. I am wearing a box on my head, having just come home from bingo, and am settling in for a Sunday night marathon of all the episodes of Greek that have built up on my TiVo. Just innocently looking forward to spending some quality time with that delightful Spencer Grammar and some moonshine. Then I check our GFY email to find several missives regarding Nikki Cox's appearance on The Ghost Whisperer this week, which inspired the following from your fellow readers: several instances of "WTF??!!!?", a few folks wailing, "WHYY?!?! Right?", a brief but apt note opining, "IT'S LIKE THEY ATE HER HEAD," several comments indicating that the individual in question could neither look directly at her NOR look away, and one person who simply said, "OMG."
    And I read these emails and I thought, "Nikki Cox is really cute! What's going on? And how bad could it be?"
    Then I turned on the TV to this:

WOW.
    Those are some really big new lips. I...seriously can not wrap my head around this one, I have to say. Nikki Cox is so genetically blessed. She's been dishy since the beginning of time. She needed lip augmentation like I need another box of wine (i.e: NOT AT ALL). The whole time I was watching this episode, I kept remembering a letter that ran in one of the beauty advice columns in Sassy Magazine like a hundred years ago, which I have never forgotten, mostly because it was so funny. Namely, the writer felt her lips were too thin but she couldn't afford collagen. She asked if she could get the same effect if she just bashed her lips in with a brick really hard. Needless to say, Sassy did not think this was advisable. And yet I feel like Nikki Cox somehow stumbled across that letter while cleaning out her vintage magazine collection and thought, "Huh. That kid might have something there." At any rate, let's hope these smackers are as temporary as brick-induced ones, shall we? The alternative is too depressing to contemplate. Kind of like a Ghost Whisperer without any beehives. Or, as one of you said, "OMGWTF."

www.gofugyourself.com

Oh YES! We watched this episode and it was so distracting.She could hardly pronounce words,and she looked so fucking ridiculous.She's also borderline ano.
    BTW,her hubby Jay Mohr has gone the opposite direction and got tubby.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

EWWW WEEE she was so hot before...why ruin a good thing?
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

she was bizarre looking by the time she left Las Vegas.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'll admit I watch "Ghost Whisperer" (), and I noticed her lips. I'm tragically slow on the uptake when it comes to noticing plastic surgery, but even I noticed this monstrosity. She used to be so pretty, too. Shame.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I LOVE the Ghost Whisperer....I don't care who knows it!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Oh.
    My.
    GAAAA

Not the lips, the fact that TheONe loves The Ghost Whisperer.

Har har.

Seriously, though. Those lips are....well, this whole bee-stung look is ridiculous. And they don't look bee-stung in the sense they're hoping for...they look like they're having an allergic reaction to a bee sting. Not a good look at all.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Wait, she's married to Jay Mohr?
    She's been getting a little crazy with her appearance for a while now.
    She used to be absolutely beautiful and now she's going to fuck it up worse than Hunter Tylo.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

^I don't think they actually got married. I thought they broke up before the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    she was bizarre looking by the time she left Las Vegas.

i know, way to much work done.

The first season she looked great, i don't understand why she changed her whole look.

OMG, I saw that episode too and I couldn't believe those lips! She looks like a human caricature. Step away from the collagen, please!!

p.s. she and Mohr have been married since Dec 2006:

Jay Mohr Marries Las Vegas Star Nikki Cox

By Michelle Tan
    UpdatePosted Saturday December 30, 2006 11:00 PM EST
    Originally posted Saturday December 30, 2006 01:00 AM EST
    Las Vegas actress Nikki Cox and comedian Jay Mohr are officially husband and wife, her rep confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

The couple exchanged vows at the Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles on Friday night.

Cox, 28, met Mohr, 36, in 2004 when he guest-starred on her NBC drama. Mohr, who guest stars on CBS's Ghost Whisperer, popped the question in February.

Mohr was a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1993 to 1995, as well as the host of NBC's Last Comic Standing and star of the cult FOX sitcom Action!

This is the first marriage for Cox, who was previously engaged to comic Bob Goldthwait. Mohr was married to model-turned-actress Nicole Chamberlain from 1998 to 2004. They have one child together, a son named Jackson.

Jay Mohr Marries Las Vegas Star Nikki Cox - Marriage, Weddings, Jay Mohr, Nikki Cox : People.com

It's so disgusting! I really don't know how you can do that to yourself. Or better, how you can do that to yourself AND show up in TV. Aaaaargh... so sad! She was a real beauty before with a beautiful smile. And now? The TV still above looks like it's from a scetch or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Oh.
    My.
    GAAAA

Not the lips, the fact that TheONe loves The Ghost Whisperer.

Har har.

Hey...we all have our flaws right!

Yep,still together,and she looks scary.

Hollywoodtuna » Blog Archive » Nikki Cox Is Scaring Me!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information