Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Has Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden joined the 'trout pout' gang?

Default Has Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden joined the 'trout pout' gang?

Amanda Holden has sparked rumours of cosmetic surgery after she was spotted showing off what looked like a 'trout pout' on Britain's Got Talent.

TV audiences watching the ITV1 show on Saturday night could be forgiven for turning their attention from the 'talent' to the actress's noticeably fuller, but slightly droopy, lips.

While wrinkle-free Holden looks much younger than her 37 years, the former Wild At Heart star insists she hasn't had an surgery... yet. Scroll down for more...
    Trout pout: Amanda Holden's lips looked noticeably fuller on Saturday's episode of Britain's Got Talent

Read more...

If Holden has undergone the collagen lip boosting injections, she would be the youngest in a list of famous females who have given their pout a plumping.

In recent years, Meg Ryan and Leslie Ash's oversized lips have been subjected to scrutiny.

Earlier this month, the Hampshire beauty admitted she would consider going under the knife when her looks start to fade.

She told Fabulous magazine: "Cosmetic surgery? I'm all for it. But not yet.
    "I intend to have everything done when the time's right – nipped, tucked, you name it.
    "Sharon Osbourne is a real inspiration to me. The only thing I want to avoid is breast implants because I'm a size 8 and could overbalance and fall flat on my face. But I will get my boobs lifted if they head towards the floor."

Last night, Holden glammed it up in a plunging halterneck dress as she joined Piers Morgan and girlfriend Celia Walden on the red carpet of the Bafta TV Awards.

She let her golden girl image slip when she cheekily claimed ferrets were better in bed than her ex-husband Les Dennis.

The actress lashed Les's bedroom abilities, saying he didn't even measure up to a furry rodent in the sack. Scroll down for more...
    Ferret jokes: Amanda Holden and fellow Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan cuddle up at the Baftas TV Awards last night

The night before, more than 10million viewers saw a group of dancing ferrets run riot on the stage during Britain's Got Talent when an act went horribly wrong.

At the Baftas, Holden revealed that the producers of the ITV talent show had to edit the footage as the creatures got rather frisky with each other in front of her and co-judges Morgan and Simon Cowell.

She said: "Those ferrets were the worst ferrets in the world. We couldn't show it on family television what they got up to, it's not right. There are websites completely dedicated to it."

But then Morgan, 43, who was also at the awards, referred to her former husband when he chipped in: "They were frisky little creatures - the sort of thing Holden used to marry in her younger days."

The Wild At Heart star then hit back: "He wasn't frisky, believe me."

Comparing the former Family Fortunes presenter with the ferrets' embarrassing display, she said comedian Dennis, her husband for eight years, was "never that good".

Holden added: "After that book he wrote I'm not going to be nice any more."

Dennis, 54, is soon to be a father with his fiancée, life coach Claire Nicholson, 37.

He detailed his break-up with Holden, and her affair with Men Behaving Badly star Neil Morrissey, in his autobiography earlier this year.
    Holden has since found love with music producer Chris Hughes, who she plans to marry in December. They have a two-year-old daughter Alexa.

Has Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden joined the 'trout pout' gang? | the Daily Mail

WTF is that?
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

yikes OMFG...her lips look alive

That looks like a polyp. Or a pol-lip.

Quote Originally Posted by 0831237400298 View Post
    Paging Banbus......

^LOL. I second that.

Thread Information