Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Courteney Cox's Lips

Default Courteney Cox's Lips

I think this looks great; she's such a beautiful woman. Makes me think, aniston who!

It looks good, she didn't overdo it. Makes her face somewhat softer.

The only sad thing is that she's another one of those women who deny having surgery. Courteney goes as far as to say her husband doesn't approve of plastic surgery so she'd never do it.

Is the first shot a before or after? She looks incredibly old in that first shot.

SVZ

It really balanced out her face, removed that gaunt sickly anorexic, i excercise too much like madonna look about her face as well.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    The only sad thing is that she's another one of those women who deny having surgery. Courteney goes as far as to say her husband doesn't approve of plastic surgery so she'd never do it.
    really? I've heard her say she is all for it. Obvs, he doesnt disapprove. These results are amazing lol

she is an example of good plastic surgery its really does look good and she looks more approachable and friendly

It's not often that I like the result of lip augmentation, but hers looks very natural.

Silver Member

She has such delicate features overall I'm glad she didn't go overboard and ruin that face.

i'll be the lone voice of dissent i guess... i don't think it looks good. also, the before and after pics aren't objective becuase in the first pic, she's wearing no make up and in the after pic she's all done up. i just don't think it's natural or believable when a woman suddenly has plumper lips at age 40 than she ever did when she was young. she could have kept her own mouth and just had a teeny bit of fillers injected to plump them up a tiny bit and get rid of the little wrinkles around the mouth... and really, that dark lip liner with shiny lighter lipstick is just disgusting and very circa 1993.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Meh, I don't know why people rave about this chick's beauty. I find her frigid and normal looking. Also, too thin.
    I guess she prefers to go the hypocritical way and pretend lip fillers and obvious botox (and who knows what else... I say tits) "technically" don't fall under the category of plastic surgery

I think they look good. I would love to get something like that. Like Courteney, I have a nice, relatively full bottom lip and practically non-existent top lip. I think that it looks really good. It enhanced her look without totally changing it.

Bronze Member

If she has had it done, I like it because it's so discrete. It looks natural - not one of those overdone attempts where the lips curl outward and don't look like naturally full lips at all.

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    Meh, I don't know why people rave about this chick's beauty. I find her frigid and normal looking. Also, too thin.
    I guess she prefers to go the hypocritical way and pretend lip fillers and obvious botox (and who knows what else... I say tits) "technically" don't fall under the category of plastic surgery
    That's because fillers and botox are not plastic surgery...lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by phishtickie View Post
    .... I find her frigid ....Also, too thin.
    i hear you with the frigid thing. i think it's because she has that perpetual serene /frozen expression thing. it's very "not present" and cold looking. smile lady. during the 5 hours i spent in ER today (hurt my arm) i read about botox-aholics and she was called out as a culprit. there was a closeup of her and she is getting bloody old looking but alot of it is because of the botoa and all the fillers. and those she needs because she's so thin there's nothing to give her face any plumpness. she has no ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information