Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Farrah Abraham sent to the ER after lip injections

Default Farrah Abraham sent to the ER after lip injections

Larger pics and Twitter comments here: http://6abc.com/entertainment/lip-in...the-er/465513/

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere. I did check though.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

It is already posted, but still funny.

Oops. This can be deleted then. Thanks.

Elite Member

Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham denied treatment by surgeons after pleading for lip implants and is warned her filler addiction could cause permanent damage to her face

Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham denied treatment after pleading for lip implants | Daily Mail Online

By Erica Tempesta for DailyMail
    PUBLISHED: 02:57 EST, 14 July 2015 | UPDATED: 04:16 EST, 14 July 2015

• The 24-year-old reality star appeared on last night's episode of E! reality series Botched where she visited surgeons Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow
    • Farrah had an allergic reaction to lip fillers in January and posted pictures of her painfully swollen lips on social media
    • Dr Nassif and Dr Dubrow were hesitant to take on her case because she had slammed her previous doctor - who had not been at fault - on Twitter

When reality star Farrah Abraham first turned to cosmetic surgery in order to enhance her lips, she suffered a horrific reaction which left her in the emergency room with a painfully swollen pout.
    But even that didn’t stop the reality star from giving the procedure another shot – this time in the hopes of achieving more permanent results.

On Sunday night's episode of E! reality series Botched, the 24-year-old asked Los Angeles-based surgeons Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow to take on her case after she slammed her previous doctor on social media for her swollen lips - even though it wasn't his fault.

'It appears that the doctor did nothing wrong,' Dr Nassif told the cameras. 'He did all the right treatment. He went to the hospital to see her, but Farrah got on her social media and boom. It was horrible.

Bigger is better: Farrah Abraham (pictured) asked Los Angeles-based surgeons Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow to give her lip implants on Sunday night's episode of E! reality series Botched

Plump out: The 24-year-old reality star posted these photos on Twitter after she had a horrific allergic reaction when she attemped to have another doctor do the procedure in January

Farrah, who achieved reality fame after starring on MTV series 16 and Pregnant and later Teen Mom, shared shocking photos of her enlarged lips on Twitter in January after her first attempt to have surgery went terribly wrong.
    'My body had an extreme reverse reaction,' she recalled.

Farrah's lips immediately began to swell when she was injected with a numbing agent before the procedure, and Farrah claimed her doctor began laughing before telling her to go to the emergency room.

While the doctor didn't really do anything wrong, Farrah had issues with his bedside manner and posted pictures of her horrific allergic reaction on social, prompting many people to assume that it had been caused by botched plastic surgery – with many offering their support to Farrah, while criticizing her doctor.

Waiting it out: Farrah went to see Dr Dubrow after the reaction and he sent her home with steroids and antibiotic to manage the swelling

New woman: Farrah said she started having surgery because pregnancy changed her face (center) from what it looked like when she was in high school (left). She has had surgery on her nose, chin and breasts (right)

'Being a public figure I felt like I need to post this up I need to show others this is very messed up what I went through and hopefully that this can save them from going through this same botched, messed up lip augmentation,' she told the cameras.

However, Farrah is no stranger to plastic surgery. In two and a half years she had two breast augmentations, rhinoplasty and a chin implant; she also relies heavily on lip fillers, but wanted doctors to offer her a more permanent alternative.

Farrah got pregnant with her daughter Sophia at 16, a year after she started dating her high school boyfriend Derek. Derek tragically died in a car accident when she was eight months pregnant, and according to Farrah she was depressed the entire time she was filming 16 and Pregnant.

'I would cry uncontrollably and I was very lax at focusing on my parents duties,' she said. 'I was so busy being sad I wasn't paying attention to: "Wow, how have I changed through pregnancy?"'

Farrah said pregnancy completely altered her physical appearance, insisting that it caused her teeth to misalign, made her nose look completely different and left her breasts looking much flatter than they ever had before.

Tragic loss: Farrah's boyfriend Derek (pictured) died in a car accident when she was pregnant with their daughter Sophia and filming MTV reality show 16 and Pregnant

Before and after: Farrah, who is pictured pregnant (left), said her breasts also got smaller after she gave birth (right)\

'Because of being on TV and social media my job is to look my best for others,' she said, before adding that a vital part of her beauty regime is constantly plumping her pout with fillers.
    'I realized fillers don't last forever, so I wanted to look into a permanent lip implant,' Farrah explained.

The day after having the allergic reaction, Farrah went to see Dr Dubrow who told her that she could have choked to death if her tongue had swelled in the same way as her lips.
    He sent her home with steroids and antibiotics to help with the swelling, explaining that there was nothing he could do until her lips went back to normal size.

'I was just very thankful for Dr. Dubrow's assistance,' Farrah told People. I was sweating bullets with him just close to me with the needle, but overcoming the fear was like the greatest day of my life because I'm such a supporter of cosmetic and plastic surgery.'

She explained to the outlet that she was 'embarrassed to walk in there' and ask Dr Durbrow and Dr Nassif for help.

'Admitting that I messed up on something that I love to do was a little harsh for me to confront at first,' she said. 'But I think it was good to share my story because it was on national headlines and news, so I wanted to show others so they don't have the same complications.'

Doctor duo: Nr Nassif (left) and Dr Dubrow (right) can be seen inspecting Farrah's lips

No can do: The doctors both agreed that her lips shouldn't be touched because there is a risk of permanent damage

However, when it was time for Farrah's consultation on the show, Dr Nassif was not thrilled about seeing her because of what she had done to another surgeon's reputation.

'We are not going to see her. Are we crazy?' he asked Dr Dubrow with disbelief. 'She went ballistic over Twitter.'

Dr Dubrow agreed but noted that they just needed to be 'careful' about it.

'Farrah is a little bit scary to be honest with you,' he told the cameras.

During her consultation, both surgeons told Farrah that her previous doctor had done nothing wrong.

Dr Dubrow explained that the reaction she had suffered was known in the medical world as tachyphylaxis.

Despite the fact that Farrah had never suffered a similar reaction previously, adding that he wasn't quite sure what had caused it to come on when it did, Dr Dubrow added that she would likely continue to suffer the same kind of reaction to fillers in the future.

I watch this show. Some people really have it bad.
    I they should risk it. It's what she wants.

Did anyone see the one with Shauna Sand? I wonder if she was really pregnant, and used the show to gain some attention.

^^ She found out she was pregnant from the pre-op labwork the doctors had ordered...

Farrah is a spirochete - make her go away.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

She was so much less ugly in the before pics. She's delusional.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

She is a nothing, trying to be a something.
    Clubber Lang and holly like this.

I can't stand this self-entitled, obnoxious, rude little bitch. She is dumb as a box of rocks, and I really hope that she gets some more horrendous PS.
    holly likes this.

She is a chancre.

She was so much better looking before she fucked with her face. Yes, pregnancy can change your appearance. But, it doesn't turn you into a horrific troll, which is what she is. I feel sorry for her daughter, Sophia, growing up in that insane dysfunctional family. WTF happened to her mom? The kid would be better off with her dads family, they couldn't be worse.
    emkat likes this.

Pictures from yesterday, when she entered the UK Big Brother house

I see that show takes many D-listers.
    holly likes this.

Elite Member

What has she does to her face now? She looks like a totally different person. Again.
    holly likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information