Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Lana Del ReyŚ did she or didn't she?

Default Lana Del ReyŚ did she or didn't she?

Lana Del Rey is an up and coming jazz/pop/soul singer and in her new video she has absurdly large lips that look like someone punched her in the mouth.
    Linky: Lana Del Rey - Video Games - YouTube

While they look crazy-fake, she is young so they could be real. (i guess) But here's some publicity pics to compare and contrast.

As a blonde.

A still from the video.

Looking down.

What say you? Real or fake?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

In the second pic, they totally look fake, but not so much in the other two. Maybe she had a little done at one time, and they deflated.

The makeup, angle and lighting are polar opposites--hard to tell.

Need similar of the above, side-by-side for me to tell.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    The makeup, angle and lighting are polar opposites--hard to tell.

Need similar of the above, side-by-side for me to tell.
    BrianKelly in the form of a mtlebay (haven't you seen the gothika pictures????)

The top picture looks like Brittany Murphy. Cute girl, she's kind of a chameleon. Looks like she had a bad pump job and then let it go.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

^^ Hahaaa... that's true!! Now I that I read that back, I was reincarnating Brian Kelly, or was it BrianKlein??

Yes, I'll show you the Gothika pictures dammit!!! *slams fist on table*
    Go Habs Go!!

Don't know about the lips, but definitely prettier with darker hair.

Her nails are really bothering me. Like Nosferatu hands with witch nails.

Halle didnothaveanosejob!

Injected - overdone in one pic and well done in others.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

definitely fake. i just watched her performance on letterman and i couldn't stop staring at her lips - she can't even sing right and is slurring the words because of it.

"This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Fake nose, fake lips, fake biography, fake fake fake.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Well done haterz, all this complaining about her has gotten me to listen to her music. And I like it. Video Games has been stuck in my head for days. Whatever image she wants to sell, fake or not (and I don't think there's any question her lips are fake), she may not be a deep poetic writer, but I think the music is beautiful.

Now I'm just gonna need her to stfu and not make me hate her so I can appreciate the music.

all fake. and she's so annoying.
    i liked her music at first, but even then, before the backlash, i sensed that there wasn't much too her and that it would quickly grow tiring. i was right.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Don't feel bad, Bee. I have the Omid 16 B Remix of Video Games on my iPod and it's great. It's just that this chick was over exposed before she even had her album out. That and her being FAKE.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well done haterz, all this complaining about her has gotten me to listen to her music. And I like it. Video Games has been stuck in my head for days. Whatever image she wants to sell, fake or not (and I don't think there's any question her lips are fake), she may not be a deep poetic writer, but I think the music is beautiful.

Now I'm just gonna need her to stfu and not make me hate her so I can appreciate the music.
    I watched her on SNL and I have to say she is like a trainwreck. You want to look the other way but you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post

I agree, I have to say I love her music so far (I've barely listened to it at all, though, so it's not played out yet). But! I did illegally download it, so... there's that.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information