Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: I had lip plumping done

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Default I had lip plumping done

I had an injectable filler put in my lips a few months back and it looked pretty cool (i forget what i used either restalyne or radiesse, probably restalyne) but the shit of it is that, no lie, it went away in about 3 weeks! i was so pissed! it cost $400.00 for that?!

do any of you have any experience with injectible lip fillers? i have small lips anyways and maybe thats just what im meant to have, that my face just ingested the filler, which is sick to think about.

i hope down the line some years from now that i dont have negative consequences to all these fillers in my face. ho-hum, maybe ill switch to using my own fat when i have the money

alice, your mouth looks fine - i remember from a picture you posted ages ago. and if your lips are small i'm sure that's what best suits the shape of your face. you're too young to be messing with this shit anyway!
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

yeah i know, but when i see medium to juicy lips on other girls, i get so jealous.

You're pretty Alice, you don't need anything done! It's not worth messing up something that didn't need 'fixing' in the first place.

argh, thanks thats sweet... thank you

Get more. Get fat worm lips like Megan Fox. Everybody will want to pop them to feel the juice on their faces.

Trust me. Totally worth it!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

I had it done and I love it! Just go with someone with a light hand. You can always add more. Liquid silicone...4 years and still gorgeous!
    BTW...mother nature and time are bitches with claws. You are not imagining it, we really do lose our lips after a certain age.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Get more. Get fat worm lips like Megan Fox. Everybody will want to pop them to feel the juice on their faces.

Trust me. Totally worth it!

That is steep! $400 for 3 weeks. I would try it if I had the money. My top lip is kinda thin but my bottom is okay.

Eta: oh yeah forgot my question.. can you just do one or the other (bottom or top) and did it hurt at all?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I had it done and I love it! Just go with someone with a light hand. You can always add more. Liquid silicone...4 years and still gorgeous!
    BTW...mother nature and time are bitches with claws. You are not imagining it, we really do lose our lips after a certain age.
    Liquid silicon doesn't sound like something you want freely running around your body tissues.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh Alice Noooooooooooooo!

"If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Alice, noooooo! OMG. That has to hurt like crazy. What if it falls down and you end up looking like Jay Leno??
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

yes you can ask to have done whatever you want ^ i went easy and subtle and i loved how they looked as they were swollen but that only last a few days and then they went down and i didnt see much change.

but then again, i've always had a slight case of body dysmorphic disorder especially w/ my face. im over my body issues, but i still have face ones...

yeah, people with that kind of affliction should stay AWAY from plastic surgery.

its not surgery, its cosmetic enhancements dear child

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information