Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "You park like an a@#hole!'" - the website

^ I use to be able to get my honda into one....until some asshole in the truck..who was straddling two spaces..open their door..and dinged the hell out of the car.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I am sick of my car getting bunged up in parking lots etc. I wish people would watch out how they open doors. I can sorta understand why someone with an uber expensive vehicle would park so they don't get bunged. It is still rude and a pain, but I would understand. Although I would never buy something that expensive.

I am printing out some of those notes though. When I get my mini, I am gonna be PISSED if it gets bunged.

My husband has a truck and he seems to be able to fit it anywhere. But one of his many jobs as a youngster was parking cars, which probably helped.

Every now and then when I had to drive his truck to work I'd go a few min. early just so I'd be able to get a parking spot without having to 'back into it' and where I would be facing forward (to where I could drive straight out without having to back out) at the end of the day. But hey, at least I know this about myself and make allowances so I won't have to get an asshole note or fuck something up!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Just last week I took my hubby to the hospital for tests and there's a whole line of compact parking. Signs on the ground and posted at each spot - COMPACT. I was the only car there. I kid you not, the entire line was full of Suburbans, Blazers, two Hummers, extended trucks, etc. And they all took up a space and half each and blocked the half of the lane they were extending into.

I actually reached down to touch the paint on the ground to see if they just sprayed it; that's how incredulous I was.

As for the notices, too bad we can't have notices that we can slap on people too, not just their cars.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Omg Yes Yes Yes!!!! I Am Toting My Camera Around With Me Just For This Site! i hate assholes who take up two spots!!!IMAGE_00002.jpg omg i feel like doing that all time!

In Vancouver, there's a lot of, how shall I say this, people who come from a certain country and probably have never driven cars before, and always park terribly. It's gotten so that when I was looking at those pictures I was thinking, "well, that one's not so bad". Pretty sad.

There is a parkade here that I used to use for work, and there is a liquor store in the bottom of the building. One time my bf and I were leaving the parkade, and a guy pulled into the drive-in area, blocked both the entrance and exit, and hopped out of his car to go into the liquor store. The bf rolls down the window and yells at him to move his car. He says, "I'll just be one minute". Meanwhile, cars are piling up behind us and the street is getting blocked cuz people can't pull in.

I lost it completely, and he hopped back in and moved his car. What the hell are people thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    OMG. We use to have these little notes made up that had Mickey Mouse giving the finger and it said, "I hope you don't fuck like you park because you will never get it in." "Learn how to drive in a hole not like an asshole." LOL. I know I put many of those on many cars. LOL.
    i have one of those somewhere. i'll have to find it!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    OMG. We use to have these little notes made up that had Mickey Mouse giving the finger and it said, "I hope you don't fuck like you park because you will never get it in." "Learn how to drive in a hole not like an asshole." LOL. I know I put many of those on many cars. LOL.
    i'm not gonna tear up my house LOL, here's a link Mickey Mouse Parking Ticket
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ YES!!!!!! I just printed that badazz out too!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information