Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Why I never want to live in Australia

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I see coyotes all the time. They're too small to be a danger to people.
    Several cats in my neighborhood have been eaten by coyotes. I've walked my dog late at night and have witnessed coyotes crossing the street less than 50 yards in front of me. My dog (a Jack Russell Terrorist) goes crazy when this happens - god forbid, he ever got off his leash and ran off - he'd be coyote food without a doubt.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG this thread is awesome!!!!!!!!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    I wont go to any of it. Fucking sharks eat you in the water, spiders drop on you in your car, dingos eat your babies, everything in australia is designed to kill you in some way!

OK that was funny

Eli

Speaking of spiders dropping on you, two daddy long legs who usually chill on opposite corners of the room were doing foreplay last night right ABOVE me in my room. They were huge mother fuckers, too. Anyway after 20 minutes of waiting for them to go away, I went to the bathroom and when I came back the male DLL was humping the female DLL and then she sort of smacked him or something, and then he retreated. Now they're back on different corners of the room. lol. How typically male.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I've seen two. They actually do bite and you can get a little sick from it but despite being huge and ugly as fuck they're relatively harmless, unlike the funnel web spider. It's actually the Christmas bugs that I can't stand. Those dumb fuckers dive bomb you while you're sleeping and then knock themselves unconscious on the window.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Eli

Oh man!!! I can't believe somebody else knows they exist! They're fucking annoying. I remember in summer of 2001 it was my 1st year of staying up reading till 3am, and anyway I wondered how they kept getting into my room... they're actually attracted to light so they were crawling along the floor outside my room and then flying once they had gotten underneath the door... fuckers!
    Also on bright moon nights if you go outside you may find about 40 of them glued to the large white sheets on your washing line. Or you, if you're as white as I am.

wtf is a christmas bug?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^Grimm do you really want to know? I know I don't!
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

Eli

They're beetles with shiny, hard orange backs that attack you in the night. I used to think they were blind cause they would ram into things really hard.
    Oops! My mistake, Christmas bugs are those green shiny ones that click and groan like koalas if you touch them. Wtf am I thinking of, then?

I hate fucking spiders. If they are bigger than a dime I will freak out and scream for my husband to kill it. We get mostly daddy long legs and small black spiders (not black widows) in our house, but they give me anxiety when I see them. They show up mostly during the winter time. I live in southern California.

We don't have crazy spiders or bugs, once in a great while we will see a wolf spider in the house, maybe once every few years. I live in the city and rarely see coyotes, but they are around at night because they live in fields. We have cougars that come out every once in a while at night and snakes in the fields. Sometimes a shark will attack someone, maybe 1-2 times a year. But none of those scare me because it's rare for attacks and it's not like they are in my front yard.

Ew, and once I went camping an hour away and went into a creek to swim. I came out with small leeches all over my body, that was freaky.

I have to admit I live on the coast and hate the water. There are jelly fish in the water and seaweed that feels freaky when it touches your skin. And I am afraid of fish biting my legs, one time something (fish?) nipped at my leg and I have been freaked out since. I'm even creeped out by the crabs along the rocks..... I haven't swam in the ocean water in probably 10 years. I will go to the beach and walk around, but never in the dirty, fish infested water.

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    I hate fucking spiders. If they are bigger than a dime I will freak out and scream for my husband...

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I've seen two. They actually do bite and you can get a little sick from it but despite being huge and ugly as fuck they're relatively harmless, unlike the funnel web spider. It's actually the Christmas bugs that I can't stand. Those dumb fuckers dive bomb you while you're sleeping and then knock themselves unconscious on the window.

I know those, they're called crazy bugs in the midwest.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

Secret: I've always thought Australians were rabid racists.

Not any Australians I know. But then I wouldn't associate with someone who was. There's definite racism in areas but I woudn't say it's rife over here. No more than in the US.

Just wondering what gave you that impression? Not that I'm angry at the suggestion, obviously something made you think that.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Secret: I've always thought Australians were rabid racists.
    Isn't accusing a whole nation of being "rabid racists" a bit, ahem, racist?

We have our share of bigots just like any other nation but the only overt racism I've come across is directed towards the aborigines and that can be pretty confronting when you see/hear it.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information