Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: What colour is this dress????

I'm sure in 2-4 weeks, we'll get a bunch of scientific research articles that will say that one side is mentally incapacitated or something. LOL There's just too many people that see if different ways for that to hold up to water. I've seen the real dress (in case you missed it, it's much darker than the FB pic going around) and it's royal blue and black. While I still see black and blue on the original pic, I could see that the black portion was all washed out and looked almost like see through brown or gray. I still said black and blue because like I said, it looked like the pic was in very poor lighting. I have to say this sort of thing fascinates me. With the white and gold argument, I could see *maybe* catching the washed out black for gold in that lighting, but I don't get how anyone sees the white where there's blue. I'm sure it's just something in the way certain brains analyze what they see. Nothing right or wrong about that. The depression thing though ... give me a freaking break!!

My sons still are freaked out and think anyone that disagrees with them is effing with them. It is bizarre and broke the internet for a day or two. More interesting than an ass for sure.

Did someone post already this explanation?

Last edited by BelledeJour; March 1st, 2015 at 08:52 AM.
    darksithbunny and Lalasnake like this.

^^^^ That's really interesting. I see black and blue, but have really bad astigmatisms in both eyes. My eyesight is okay, but the astigmatisms make me see blank spots where there are none. And that's not even really a correct description, but the astigmatisms are hard for me to explain. So it surprises me that he's saying I have better than average eyesight (since, I believe, astigmatisms make your retinas turn more into ovals instead of circles).

I remember in Psych 101 (yup, Psych class), we went through this whole little mini book of eye/brain teasers. I couldn't understand the professor's obsession with it. I got most of those right too. I think it's more the way your brain analyzes what your retinas are seeing, rather than just your retinas alone. That was what our professor told us anyway. I still find it fascinating.

someone wrote a gay erotic novella inspired by this ugly dress.

this whole thing is just ridiculously stupid and goofy. we've now got a gay erotica novella based on it ffs.

Pounded By The Gay Color Changing Dress 'is 4,400 words of sizzling human on gay dress action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, cream pies, and color changing dress love,' the book description on Amazon reads.

'Just when Kent is certain that he’ll never find the best of both worlds, he meets Channing, a living gay dress who is famous online for appearing black and blue to some, and gold and white to others.

'It’s not long before Channing shows Kent that it’s all about perspective, in a hardcore gay love affair that will reveal once and for all just what color the dress really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Have we made an official Kardashian joke yet?!?!?

It's white and gold to me everytime, unless I am reading an article about this which shows another picture that is quite bike and black. Not much of an experiment since there is no way to get a control group on the internet with different screen resolutions and God knows what kind of image quality from the websites showing the picture.
    Last edited by Just Kill Me; March 4th, 2015 at 11:20 AM.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth82 View Post
    someone wrote a gay erotic novella inspired by this ugly dress.

this whole thing is just ridiculously stupid and goofy. we've now got a gay erotica novella based on it ffs.

Pounded By The Gay Color Changing Dress 'is 4,400 words of sizzling human on gay dress action, including anal, blowjobs, rough sex, cream pies, and color changing dress love,' the book description on Amazon reads.

'Just when Kent is certain that heíll never find the best of both worlds, he meets Channing, a living gay dress who is famous online for appearing black and blue to some, and gold and white to others.

'Itís not long before Channing shows Kent that itís all about perspective, in a hardcore gay love affair that will reveal once and for all just what color the dress really is.
    Does it bother anyone else that the artist got the colors wrong on the dress? The gold should be transitioning to black, and the white should be transitioning to blue. How the hell can I get off to gay dress smut if they mess up a simple detail like this?

SHELLEE likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information