Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What color are you?

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Re: What color are you?

I got white and it's a pretty good description of my persoonality.

WHITES are motivated by PEACE, seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. (Feeling good is more important than being good.) They are typically quiet by nature, they process things very deeply and objectively, and they are by far the best listeners of all the colors. They respect people who are kind, but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

WHITES need their quiet independence and refuse to be controlled by others. WHITES want to do things their own way, in their own time. They ask little of others, and resent others demanding much of them. WHITES are much stronger than people think because they dont reveal their feelings. WHITES are kind, non-discriminate, patient and can be indecisive, timid, and silently stubborn. When you deal with a WHITE, be kind, accept (and support) their individuality, and look for nonverbal clues to their feelings.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I got white too, but I don't really think it describes me very well.

So what color do you get when you mix yellow, red and white? A light orange? Cuz that's what I think I am!

BLUE

Gold Member

Pretty Accurate.

Reds are motivated by POWER, seek productivity, and need to look good to others. Simply stated, REDS want their own way. They like to be in the drivers seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. REDS value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be at work, school, or in their personal relationships. What REDS value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist being forced to do anything that doesnt interest them.

Reds need to appear knowledgeable. They crave approval from others for their intelligence and insight. They want to be respected even more than they want to be loved. They want to be admired for their logical, practical minds. REDS are confident, proactive, visionary, and can be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, and direct.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

I'm a blue, and that all definitely describes me!!

Blue for me too! Mostly accurate, but I have no desire to control people.

I got blue and it's spot on.

I am BLUE, too! It describes me pretty well, but purple is actually my favorite color.

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY, seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be appreciated. They do everything with quality and are devoted and loyal friends and employers/employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to are their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and will give freely of themselves in order to nurture others lives.

BLUES, however, do need to be understood. They have distinct preferences and occasionally the somewhat controlling (but always fair) personality of a confident leader. Their code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as remembering special life events (i.e., birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, nurturing, and can also be self-righteous, a bit worry-prone, and emotionally intense. They are like sainted pit-bulls who never let go of something once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere, make an effort to truly understand them, and truly appreciate them.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

^^ Tiara, I'm not surprised! Especially "Their code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as remembering special life events."

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Colin Farrell
    You are gay, and need to wash.
    lmao! on a related note, i'm a whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    Blue also happens to be my favourite color
    I'm a blue loving Blue too, Barbara!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Yellows are motivated by fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party which they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable and persuasive. They seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are quite sensitive and highly alert to others motives to control them. YELLOWS carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.

YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, highly verbal, easily bored, and crave adventure. They can never sit still for long. They choose friends who, like themselves, refuse to allow lifes boring details stifle their curiosity. They embrace each day in the present tense. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, positive, and can be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW praise and adore them, take a positive, upbeat approach, and promote creative and fun activities for and with them.
    Sort of true, but I'm probably one of the least sensitive people on the planet (except when it comes to animals). But the part about praise is true - I'm admittedly psycho about getting credit for stuff I do.

Quote Originally Posted by miss_perfect
    Sort of true, but I'm probably one of the least sensitive people on the planet (except when it comes to animals). But the part about praise is true - I'm admittedly psycho about getting credit for stuff I do.
    Like, oh my God, your post is, like, so funny! You are so brilliant! Like, oh my God! The wording, your use of imagery... BRILLIANT!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information