Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Top 60 ghetto names

it's already been established that jade is a chav stripper whore. and AmberLynne will sleep with anyone with a pick-up truck, and got pregnant at 14 and isn't sure which one of her cousins is the baby daddy.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I am not lying when I tell you that I recently found out a guy who went to my high school named his kid CASH MONEY.

No lie.

Is that one first name, or Cash is his first name, and Money is his middle? How trashy do you have to be?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

^^ Haha. I thi nk it's the FIRST name!
    He was such a hottie too. Dumb as a box of rocks though. Obviously

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I am not lying when I tell you that I recently found out a guy who went to my high school named his kid CASH MONEY.

No lie.
    OMG that poor kid.

That guy is just being selfish imo, and didn't take the time to realize how utterly ridiculous that name is, and how it will hinder his child later in life.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Do people actually name their kids Buffy or Muffy, or is that just a nickname? I cannot believe anyone would actually name their kids something so horrendous. And I'm sorry, but many of these names ARE ghetto. Thats not a reflection on them as much as it is a reflection on their parents. I feel terrible for kids who have these names, as much as people don't realize it, it does limit them later in life. I bet you anything someone who picks up a resume and the name is D'Nile, Laquisha, etc., is not going to get as fair a shake as a Rebecca, Jennifer, etc. I can't believe parents don't think about these sort of things. I think when you name a child, you should concern yourself with how the name will follow them into adulthood as well. I have a problem with these trendy little girl names as well that these kids will be embarrassed by when they are older.

King, don't feel bad. My mom originally wanted to name me "Lacy" but paired with my maiden last name, it sounded like a stripper name. My father put his foot down (thank God) because he didn't want me to grow up hugging the pole My mom was just naive.
    One of my friends is legally named Albert, but he doesn't go by it. His father wanted to name him Albert, but his mother said no. So, his father just had the name Albert put on the birth certificate anyway, right after his mother finished giving birth, since he figured she was already distracted. LOL.

A*O

I want to know how many HOURS of their lives these people spend having to spell out their names over the phone or wherever with our without apostrophes? I know someone who was named "Jhyllle" and since everyone spelled it Jill she sticks with that anyway. Life is too damn short...
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Ahhh that video was so damn funny! Those kids are too cute. Over here we get mega chavvy names that everyone makes fun of (Samsara, Britney, Chelsea, Keeley, Chardonnay) and I seriously doubt that many kids with these names will grow up to make much of themselves. It's a sad indication of the poverty of their parents and their lack of opportunity.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I was introduced to this girl and she said her name was Chalice. And I go, "Like the CUP?" and she said yes, even spelled the same way. I was kind of stumped so I said it was unique.

She had a son and he had a terrible name too, I guess she was carrying on the family tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I want to know how many HOURS of their lives these people spend having to spell out their names over the phone or wherever with our without apostrophes? I know someone who was named "Jhyllle" and since everyone spelled it Jill she sticks with that anyway. Life is too damn short...
    I am curious on that point as well. One of my kids' name is Genevieve, and you wouldn't believe the misspellings on what I consider to be a rather classic name. She was hospitalized at one point, and her wrist band read "Jinavie", even after spelling it out multiple times.
    By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity -- another man's I mean. -Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i dont even use my real last name b/c its unpronouncable and unspellable to most dumbasses but its italian and italian sounds exactly like its spelled so i dont understand it, like every vowel is pronounced in italian and all but oh well, its easier for me just not to use it!

^ So did you change your last name? How are using a different last name legally?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i used my moms last name i dont have a middle one

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Flak View Post
    I am curious on that point as well. One of my kids' name is Genevieve, and you wouldn't believe the misspellings on what I consider to be a rather classic name. She was hospitalized at one point, and her wrist band read "Jinavie", even after spelling it out multiple times.
    I have always loved that name. It's pretty sad when people aren't educated enough to recognize a classic name like Genevieve. And misspelling it after hearing it spelled out several times is even worse. I don't know what to make of the fact that this happened in the hospital. Pretty scary.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i used my moms last name i dont have a middle one
    Ah, my brother ended up doing that too. I just waited till I got married. I can relate to your name frustrations!

My maiden name is Irish and everyone screwed it up because no one had seen it before, it sucked. And my first name gets mispronounced/spelled wrong constantly. It's not really common, but it's also not a weird name. My teacher last week somehow called me THREE different names in a 3 hour period. I just answered to all of them because some people will never get my first name. My friend kept snickering the whole time.

This is why I named my kid a normal, easily pronounceable name with normal spelling!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information