Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There's someone for everyone

So long as they're happy, content and not suicidal, we can still make fun of them.
    I wonder which one of her chins he proposed to..
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    ^ I thought that poster was a fake.
    Yes, the poster at the forum is a fake. He is pretending to be a real man and stole the pictures/info from the real guy's myspace.

Then the posters at the forum posted the real people's myspaces and they went and said horrible things to the real people!

And yeah, I don't think it's funny to tell someone to their "face" that their unborn baby is going to be ugly. It's one thing to say it hush hush to a friend or on a gossip board where you know they won't read it, and it's another to say it to someone's face personally online or whatever. I guess I just don't think it's cool, they are real people, not celebrities or fakers.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    Yes, the poster at the forum is a fake. He is pretending to be a real man and stole the pictures/info from the real guy's myspace.

Then the posters at the forum posted the real people's myspaces and they went and said horrible things to the real people!

And yeah, I don't think it's funny to tell someone to their "face" that their unborn baby is going to be ugly. It's one thing to say it hush hush to a friend or on a gossip board where you know they won't read it, and it's another to say it to someone's face personally online or whatever. I guess I just don't think it's cool, they are real people, not celebrities or fakers.

Oh... That is fucked up to say those things to them, especially about their baby.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information