Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree178Likes

Thread: TERRIBLE Pinterest Life and Love Advice

This just looks like stalker-central to me.... And the only " person" getting called "princess" in our house is my doggy!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

OMFG my little sister is the queen ahem princess of cryptic status updates. So one day she posts "Safe now" and a really good friend of mine in Houston CALLS me wondering if she's okay, very concerned, and I had to explain "oh no, she just does that shit, she's an asshole." If I actually spent some time viewing her facebook I'm sure I could find at least 5 of these fucked up photo/quote things.
    Bluebonnet and OrangeSlice like this.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

shared by whoreface, I shit you not
    OrangeSlice, Novice and Karistiona like this.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Urgh, a number of my FB friends are teens (because of wee sis and I'm an old lady student, nothing weird!) and this shit is constant. My faves are the melodramatic cryptic status updates though, such as "i really don't care if the truth is going to hurt me, it's much better that than being lied to." or "Don't you just love making effort and getting it flung back in your face? My fave." and hundreds of people like it.
    Oh, I've got grown-ass friends on my FB page who do the cryptic crap! I ignore them on purpose. There's this one guy who does it all the time, so I hid his posts because he's a drama queen and he married a drama queen. So half of his cryptic posts are to get her attention. I ain't friends with her, but I'm sure she does the same.
    Karistiona likes this.

I have a guy acquaintance in real life just like that. The biggest drama queen I know and always chasing after some lost love who doesn't requite his feelings. I don't have Facebook so GS keeps me up to date on all of his Facebook drama and temper tantrums. I need to ask her if he's posted any good trash like this lately.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Two gems for today:

I still flirt, and in the case of takeaway serving staff he positively encourages me to flirt (faster service and bigger portions lol). If he's staying up late and I'm sleepy I go to sleep. I'm not spending the next day with eyebags for him. As soon as he gets off the phone I go back to whatever I was doing instead of curling up in the emo corner. When I think of the future with him I do smile, but usually because I'm thinking of something hilarious but evil to do to him some time soon. And he's not going anywhere, even if I have to break his legs and go all Misery on his arse to make sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

The slow arse dongle froze for 30 seconds when the image was loading and only the top part showed. It made the guy look like he was kissing a giant penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    This just looks like stalker-central to me.... And the only " person" getting called "princess" in our house is my doggy!
    And here's me calling the Bloke's cat 'Bollock-brain'...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    If he's staying up late and I'm sleepy I go to sleep. I'm not spending the next day with eyebags for him.
    My ex used to write his boring little sick fanboy wankfests (ie music reviews - that was his job) and he'd always wait until I was just about to go to bed to ask me to proof them for him - and by proofing he meant completely rewriting due to his shocking grammar and use of words out of context because he thought they made him sound smart/witty. I have trouble getting to sleep and I start work before he even had to get up, so the last thing I would want before bed is to have to use my brain when I should be switching it off. Many arguments would follow and I'd go to bed angry and would toss and turn anyway, and he'd have to (shock horror) actually do his own work.

Remind me again why being single is bad?
    Bluebonnet and Novice like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I still flirt, and in the case of takeaway serving staff he positively encourages me to flirt (faster service and bigger portions lol). If he's staying up late and I'm sleepy I go to sleep. I'm not spending the next day with eyebags for him. As soon as he gets off the phone I go back to whatever I was doing instead of curling up in the emo corner. When I think of the future with him I do smile, but usually because I'm thinking of something hilarious but evil to do to him some time soon. And he's not going anywhere, even if I have to break his legs and go all Misery on his arse to make sure of that.

The slow arse dongle froze for 30 seconds when the image was loading and only the top part showed. It made the guy look like he was kissing a giant penis.

And here's me calling the Bloke's cat 'Bollock-brain'...
    all sounds very reasonable to me!

MeN asks me to do the invoicing usually as I'm thinking of going to bed, but 90% of the time it's because at that point he's come home had a shower & something to eat & it's just the next job on the list.....

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information