Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A tattoo gone wrong

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Some people don't like tattoos some people do. Some people who like to get tattoos are retarded and choose stupid shit. Some people who get tattoos put alot of time and thought into the process. I have plans for something rather substantial for my back that will be very very very special to me. There will be no lettering so as to avoid the tradgedy above!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I'm sorry,but I feel a story coming on! One of my good friends had a husband who worked for a large oil company. He was over in the Gulf,before things got dangerous. Anyhow,there was this one guy that was fairly new. All stayed on the oil ship-chef ,etc. They all went into town & got plowed. The next morning they woke up to loud ,piercing screams. So shrill, Bob(friends hubby)thought for a moment a woman was on board. They all went rushing to see & New Guy had apparently gotten a tattoo while stoned out of his mind. On his pecker. And he was married. The tattoo was of a fly. Alas ,when he was aroused,it turned into a screaming eagle! We never knew what his wife said. He will carry forever this masterpiece crafted by a talented Mideastern artist.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^^^

Oh my god. If that's real, that's awesome, but sounds a bit like an urban legend to me.

Weirdly I just found out the other week that a tattoo I'd designed (about a decade ago, for a mate's boyfriend) actually got to skin. As far as I can remember it was a tribal (yeah yeah I know, it was the late nineties, ok???) design of what, if you looked at it in the right way, could look like a spread legged lady (not unlike the idiot's armpit tattoo)

I'd completely forgotten that I'd done that design, I'm kind of chuffed and embarrassed at the same time. They've split up now so I'll probably never see the tattoo that I designed, on someone's skin.

FTR, I dislike tattoos now, I wanted one as a teenager but never got round to it, and I'm bloody glad about it now! I think out of all my friends I'm the only one without a dolphin or rose lurking somewhere on my body. My hubbo is tattooless as well. We're really a pair of freaks!

^ Yeah, I don't about that either, Rondette. It sounds like the movie Down Periscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    ^^^^

Oh my god. If that's real, that's awesome, but sounds a bit like an urban legend to me.

Could be Urban legend! Was told to me as true BUT. I can't see anyone being so drunk they could sit still for a pecker tattoo. Still struck me as funny.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

My brother was running out of room for tattoos and let his friend (an artist) tattoo his FOREHEAD while he was drunk.

He woke up to 3 bullet holes tattooed into his face. 5 years later and he is still ashamed of them and wears a hat when he leaves the house.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Somebody please explain the appeal of tattoos to me. I'm just not getting it.
    my boyfriend has a chinese symbol for luck on his right arm because he almost lost it when he was 17, it got sucked into a machine and the doctors told him hed have 5pct chance of using his hand again (oh trust me he can use it) his arm was split open and they had to use pins to close it and it took a long time to heal.
    some people get tattoos because they mean something to them personally, other people get them coz they are drunk and arent thinking

A*O

Surely any spelling mistakes are down to the tattoo artist? Unless that girl specifically said it has to be "Tradgedy" in which case she deserves to have a permanent reminder of her stupidity.

True story. Last year the Geelong Cats footy club won the AFL Grand Final and the fans went crazy. One guy decided to commemorate the historic win by having a tatt of the Cats logo put on his arm. He was overseas and he'd had a few celebratory beers so he carefully wrote on a piece of paper exactly what he wanted the tattoo to say.

Tattooist takes Cats fan&squo;s request literally | Herald Sun
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I love that "right arm" !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me think of the busted cakes or whatever, cake wrecks I mean.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadDwarf View Post
    My brother was running out of room for tattoos and let his friend (an artist) tattoo his FOREHEAD while he was drunk.

He woke up to 3 bullet holes tattooed into his face. 5 years later and he is still ashamed of them and wears a hat when he leaves the house.

A friend of mine has a lot of tribal work on the lower half of his body...including his wang. Once we found out, we called him 'tattoo dick' for years, lol
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Congradulations on your new tattoo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i hope it gets infected.
    Yes, that would be a real tradgedy.

At least with an error on your gravestone, you don't have to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post

OMG! It's funny and crude!!!
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information