Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tacky Christmas gifts

i so want the maggie thatcher nutcracker.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The wine bottle cheese platter is cool actually!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    A local gift store has a book on the history of farts. Now, that's tacky. I suppose it could be fun for the right person, but I don't know anyone I could give that to.
    Actually that would be the perfect book for my father-in-law. Or any of his 4 brothers.

I bought my boss a Hilary Clinton nutcracker. He thought it was hilarious!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Actually that would be the perfect book for my father-in-law. Or any of his 4 brothers.
    For future reference:

Amazon.com: Who Cut the Cheese: A Cultural History of the Fart: Jim Dawson: Books
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Jingle Jugs Animatronic Singing Dancing Boobs

Product Features
    • The Trophy Rack He's Always Wanted! What is it with these Jugs
    • Fashioned after a lifelike set of woman's breasts, Jingle JugsTM, when activated, begin to move in rhythmic motion to the song, "Titties & Beer" by Capitol Records success Rodney Carrington.
    • The Jingle JugsTM make a perfect gag gift. They're a must have in the game room or in the bar. Put 'em in your home office or garage and liven up your workspace. Put a new top on 'em to match the season. Mount 'em next to your trophies in the game room - after all, it's the Trophy Rack He's Always Wanted! Leave 'em on "Motion Detect Mode" and startle visitors when they jiggle and dance to "Titties & Beer." The opportunities for laughter and fun are endless with Jingle Jugs!
    • The Jugs are manufactured with high quality components. You can either install batteries in them or use the included AC Adapter. Jingle Jugs are easily mountable on the wall or you can use the included stand to put them on a flat surface, like the Thanksgiving table centerpiece. The motion sensor, if activated, will respond to any changes in light - someone walking by, for example
    • Don't Delay get your hilarious Jingle Jugs
    http://www.amazon.com/Jingle-Animatronic-Singing-Dancing-Boobs/dp/B000UVQA9O/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&tag=sneakmove-20&s=miscellaneous&qid=1230065775&sr=8-13

And I thought that fish was bad.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

^^^ We have a winner! Tackiest ever.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Where's the tacky fleece Grimm got for Xmas last year? with wolves and crap on it? (Or did I dream that...)
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Why do I get the feeling that this is the type of stuff they sell on that SMC infomercial with Mr. Bosley from Happy Days?
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Gold Member

Hey, Paula Deen was using a pair of those glasses just this morning! Her guest said they worked so I was wondering about getting a pair, lol!

I don't see anything wrong with the wine bottle platters. Glass is glass and it's already in a nifty design, lol.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

I ordered one of these recently (at my son's insistence) to give to my 19 y.o. BIL on his next birthday. He's not a big farter or anything, we just thought it would be a cute gag gift:

Amazon.com: Fanny Bank Funny Farting Ass Crack Coin Drop Bank: Toys & Games

Product Description
    Stop leaving those coins on the dresser, in some old water jug tucked away in a closet, or in your car's ashtray. With our hilarious Fanny Bank, saving your pennies will be a real gas! Drop in a coin and hear this bank fart in digital audio. It's so loud and so disgusting, you won't want to stop dropping coins in the crack! This bank is fun, practical and entertaining! And don't worry, you don't have to smash this piggy bank, the coins can be easily removed by sliding off the top of the bank. (Requires 3 AA Batteries, Not Included)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information